something in daughters room

This section was designed for beginners to the paranormal field. In this section you will find paranormal terms, information on ghosts, hauntings and for you to ask questions! Jump right in!
pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

something in daughters room

Postby pinkelephants » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi there
just wondering if any one could sense or see anything with my daughters room. my daughter keeps saying her room scary and all i get from her is its scary every time i ask her. she is 2 .5 yrs.
my husband also said he sensed something he there when the girls kicked him out of the bed but couldnt see what it was
here are pics from the girls room

kezbot

Re: something in daughters room

Postby kezbot » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Ok, I've looked at this a few times and decided I'm gonna be brave and go first, if I'm totally out of line then feel free to tell me!!

Yep, there's something there.... but she's not just in ur daughters room, she's everywhere keeping watch over u and ur kids..... I don't really know wat it is but she doesn't like ur partner..... she is a bright and happy soul, I think u knew her but the kids wouldn't... so her being there is unsettling even though she doesn't mean any harm. She is drawn to one daughter for reasons I don't know, there's a connection and that's all i get.
This woman was reasonably close to u and feels its her duty to watch over u but is very protective of the kids.

She is not someone u need to be alarmed about, she's just trying to do the right thing.... u can tell her to go away and she will, but i don't think u should.

She looks pretty awesome to me!

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:37 am

thanks kezbot
that would explain why my husband doesn't like sleeping in my daughters' room when they kick him out of bed :lol:
is it an elderly lady? cos i dont know any one recently that has passed

nah its all good she isnt causing me any issue just my husband said something and just got me thinking

these are my two girls
lilly and hayden
my son jordan
Last edited by pinkelephants on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 am

Naaaaaw u have beautiful kids!

I'm guessing she's mid -late 60's kinda tall and skinny with short white curlyish hair. I could be wrong but that's wat popped into my head.

Maybe someone else on here can give u something more sorry.

megsy
Demon
Demon

Postby megsy » Wed May 02, 2012 11:44 am

I get the same image as kez actually, but she is attached to you and not the kids - although she looks out for them. I don't think she had any small kids around her when she passed and even though she is protective of them, they sometimes irritate her as well - I think it's the noise, not the kids themselves btw. I don't know if she never had kids of her own or she didn't have much to do with them in her later years. She also finds your partner irratating at times as well - I wouldn't say dislikes him, I would say he takes more of your time than she would like :bigwink:

I also agree on 'favouring' one daughter, I feel it is the younger one - she seems to sense her more as I feel she has some pyschic abilities. Do you have any medical problems? Don't panic, I don't sense anything major, just a few visits to the doctor. Go get checked out if there is something you have been worrying about. I usually just stick to the questions, but I had to say that :don'tknow:

Beautiful kids btw :smile:
There is an inn, a merry old inn beneath an old grey hill, And there they brew a beer so brown that the Man in the Moon himself came down one night to drink his fill - sign under the Prancing Pony Inn - LOTR

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 pm

thanks megsy

as for the medical i am pregnant atm with bad morning sickness 24/7

as for my younger daughter she does say there is something in her room thats scary or my rooms scary. i ask her why and ususally i get the same response, my room scary. i usually just tell her that its nothing to worry about its someone watching over u and wont hurt u.

as for saying the spirit is irritated by my kids and their noise :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: thats an understatement. my kids are so noisy it aint funny.

my only question is how do i help my youngest with these abilities cos i know i dont have any but my partner does he sees some and senses alot of spirits etc thats why i wrote this post to start with so i know what i am dealing with
now i know she is generally looking out for us thats good

p.s. i had a talk with my partner and he hsaid he hates sleeping in our daughters room and that this spirit wanders around the house some times she will just stand in the door way and look into our room and sometimes she ventures in
how can i make conntact with her or will she go away if i do?

megsy
Demon
Demon

Postby megsy » Wed May 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Geez, I knew I felt something there - so glad the doctors trips are for a new bub :clap:

Getting in contact with her - there are a few different ways you can go about it. I don't know whether to post here or pm you (does anyone mind if it's here?)

and if you want to encourage your daughter's gifts, then now is a good time to start - and it starts with just by understanding that she has them and by listening to her. Keep reassuring her that what she see's/hear's isn't meant to be scary, that it is like an angel watching over her - get her to leave a flower for her or to draw pictures for her and place them in a certain spot in her room (be good if you have a picture in a frame of this close friend) - and tell her she should talk to her.
There is an inn, a merry old inn beneath an old grey hill, And there they brew a beer so brown that the Man in the Moon himself came down one night to drink his fill - sign under the Prancing Pony Inn - LOTR

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Wed May 02, 2012 7:26 pm

i dont mind if it is in here cos then others are able to learn as well

i just wish i knew who this spirit was that is watching over me cos right now i have no clue :don'tknow:

but with my daughter i usually tell her that there is nothing scary in her room that she is here to watch and if you are uncomfortable with her in the room just ask her to leave but i will get her to draw a picture or even leave a flower for her and see what happens

Calmer
Demon
Demon

Postby Calmer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am

And? :thumbsup:
I found the reading very interesting, and you haven't finished, it's like the last page of the novel has been ripped out. :kilroy:
Such is life....

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:14 pm

hi calmer
not much has happened just keep getting there is a monster in my room and my room is scary unless we have a night light of some sort in the room
she says she sees eyes in the window or outside the window which i don't know how to explain so i have moved their dresser in front of the window to block it
the girls both share the same bedroom and bed
she is still outgoing but is a little trouble maker when she wants to be

i tried explaining to her what was happening and if she didn't like what was there to tell it to go away.
i should call her by her name instead of she. her name is lilly and has just turned 3 in november. she is very much like her dad in mannerism and the way he acts so i say thats where she has picked up her gift. as i tell him he's' a sensitive but doesn't believe me :shakehead:

can you sense anything from this calmer or anybody else out there?

p.s. sometimes i feel like i see something out of the corner of my eyes or sense something in the house, i turn around and dont see something there so i shrug it off
what do you guys think???

Calmer
Demon
Demon

Postby Calmer » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:21 am

All I sense is female, Grand Motherly. But I wouldn't go by what I say, I can't seem to tune my senses.

I am one of six girls, and I can remember being so scared of one window, under the bed and the built-in in one of our shared bedroom. If one of us sharing that room knew someone may have been scare, all bets were off, and stirring would start only making the situation worse, and yes even at a very young age.

Not stating that's the case, just thinking of all options for you to consider.

Good luck...........
Such is life....

Return to “Beginners Arena”