Is it possible

This section was designed for beginners to the paranormal field. In this section you will find paranormal terms, information on ghosts, hauntings and for you to ask questions! Jump right in!
pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Is it possible

Postby pinkelephants » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

for someone to look at a photo and see what spirits or demons that may be connected to that person?

Grizz
Jan 1962 - Jan 2012

Re: Is it possible

Postby Grizz » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:24 am

Probably, but I don't know of anyone off hand that has that ability.
January 1962 - January 2012

Only 50 yrs young

R.I.P Mark

ImageImage

Proud member of the Chewy tribe, established 2011.

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:41 am

Mediums can do that kind of thing but it's worth paying for a reputable one cause there's a lot of kook's out there!

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm

I dont believe in Demons but sometimes can see things within pictures.

ww

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:14 am

You could always just post the pic and see if anyone here can pick up on anything???

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 pm

lol i cant even remember what picture it was
oh well

megsy
Demon
Demon

Postby megsy » Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 pm

I reckon they can - and I have just answered a previous posts about this ! :grin:

Some people are able to look at a picture and instantly something comes to their mind. Something triggers something, it is sometimes a feeling they get, sometimes an image of something, sometimes even a story to tell - but I do believe it is possible.

I have looked at say 10 pictures of the same person and get nothing, but then one certain picture will give me something. I don't know if you want to get too deep and go along the lines of 'maybe something they were feeling or experiencing at the time of the picture has actually been captured in the photo' or whether it is an expression on one's face - I have no answers there - but I DO believe it happens.
There is an inn, a merry old inn beneath an old grey hill, And there they brew a beer so brown that the Man in the Moon himself came down one night to drink his fill - sign under the Prancing Pony Inn - LOTR

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Wed May 02, 2012 3:44 pm

thanks megsy
i do love getting into the depth of things and finding out reasons behind pictures sometimes. like what where they feeling etc like you have suggested

megsy
Demon
Demon

Postby megsy » Wed May 02, 2012 5:02 pm

I know what you mean, I often wonder as well. I spent a couple of hours looking through wedding photographers portfolio's the other day (my daughter is booking her wedding for next year) and I was so overwhelmed by the end, so much happiness came through to me and it sucked me dry. There was only one pic out of the hundreds I saw that told me a different story so that was good.
There is an inn, a merry old inn beneath an old grey hill, And there they brew a beer so brown that the Man in the Moon himself came down one night to drink his fill - sign under the Prancing Pony Inn - LOTR

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Wed May 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Megsy, it will be interesting when I get to post the pictures of Mulwarrie cemetery on here. I am hoping I can get that done this evening all going well (between dying hair, sorting clothes etc ready for a court hearing tomorrow).
I have only told one person our experience at that cemetery and I might post the pictures and ask if anyone picks up on the place, I am curious...... it could be interesting.

megsy
Demon
Demon

Postby megsy » Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 am

:clap: that would be awesome Delly, I will look out for them then.

Hope your court date tomorrow has the outcome you are wanting :fingersx:

Return to “Beginners Arena”