Trying to piece together my visions

Use this section to discuss psychics, mediums and ESP. If you are a psychic or medium, please introduce yourself and share your experiences.
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Trying to piece together my visions

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Shiaggra
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009

Since doing my 1st and 2nd Reiki attunements my abilities are increasing rather rapidly at times, which I am very happy about.
I am learning psychometry, remote viewing, I have even been able to read from photos. I can sense when there is a spirit around and can tell you male/female, approx age (I really am bad at guessing how old a person is alive or passed lol) and basically who they are wanting to talk to and why.
I do have trouble trying to put together my own vision meanings though.
Over the passed week I have had a vision of a lizard on a gum tree branch
then a beaver that turned to look at me
then a crow, a camel baby, a pair of snakes twisting together.
These were visions while I was meditating and were in colour and as if I was watching the tv.
My abilities are growing and I suppose it will take time before I get a good grip on them lol

kezbot

Re: Trying to piece together my visions

Postby kezbot » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Ur a lot like me Jemm.... but i can't always pick up on something that might be there in a photo, house or anything else.... majority of the time yes, but I guess it depends on my state of mind at the time.... if I'm really cranky about something there's no way I could do a reading or pic up on anything in a photo or anything else at the time but I am learning that's ok because I now know I can't deal with 'other' shit if I can't deal with my own first.....

On the Reiki side of things I remember having a free 10min session once and holy shit that freaked me out!! Dunno wat the chick was doing but had a friend watching that swears the chick didn't lay a hand on me..... but while she was doing it, it felt like she ran her finger along the middle of my forehead horizontally.... for about 2-3 days afer that, I would get this random feeling like I had a marble rolling across it the same place!!! Weird shit!!!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Trying to piece together my visions

Postby Jemm » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 am

sorry Kezz...that post was by a previous member Shiaggra..some posts were transferred from from the old site to here ..

wish I did have those abilities though

Return to “Psychics, Mediums & ESP”