Grave Dowsing

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Grave Dowsing

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Grizz

I've done lots of grave dowsing in the last summer ( I oversee the care of our local cemetery). My theory as to why the rods detect a grave is that they somehow pick up on ground that has been disturbed at one time or another, same theory for picking up on underground waterlines, power cables, etc..

Determining male or female is a differant story, and it's really neat if you've ever tried it. In the cemetery I care for, there are numerous unmarked graves and there are no records indicating who's buried there. I tried a rod first on marked graves to see which way it turned for male or female. Then I went to the unmarked graves, without any knowledge of who's buried there, and the rod determined male or female.

I tried this on one marked grave that showed 2 babies buried together. The grave stone didn't indicate males or females. When I tried to determine the sexes, I got a male at one end and a female at the other. I inquired to one of the locals the remembered the deaths of these infants, and she confirmed that there was a boy and a girl buried there.

At another grave site, there are 3 small children buried side by side... 3 plots, one grave stone. The grave stone gives the names of the children... one girl and 2 boys. When I tried to determine in which order they were layed to rest, the rod indicated boy, girl, boy. The interesting part is that the rod indicated that they're buried side by side in a 4 ft. wide grave.The 3 plots designated for them spans 12 ft.. I asked my father about this as he's about the oldest living member of the community. He remembers that the children were buried in winter. The frozen ground would probably explain why they only dug one grave, and not three.

I have no theory as to why the rods work for determining sex, but they seem to be accurate.

All those who believe in psycho-kinesis, raise my hand.

Return to “General information”