Burning Palms

Feng Shui, Dowsing, Devination etc. Anything not covered in other forums
kezbot

Burning Palms

Postby kezbot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Since I'm keen to win a dvd..... :giggle: and the fact I've been on here for a while now, I figure it's prob a good time to just be open and seek some help from the awesome peeps on here..... surely someone can help with this one????

Daily I get burning palms in both hands.... (no it's not an STD or medical condition cause I've been to the docs!!)

Had it for a few years now.... it comes and goes throughout the day, I can actually feel the heat and sometimes if I focus on it, I can make it happen. Have tested it on hubby and the kids and every time they have said yes, my palms are hot! ..... Hubby was even awesome enough to blurt out ' Omg, WTF is wrong with you?!'...... thanks honey.... makes me feel so much better..... :sad:

Does anyone have any idea what this means???!!!

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: Burning Palms

Postby Dellycat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:16 am

Have you considered going to a Reiki class? You sound like you have the hands of a healer and if you can control it, then it sounds like you have the ability. I have a friend (I haven't seen in a long while) who used to do healing and she helped heal a sore knee I had, when she put her hands on it, the heat got very intense.
You could have an untapped talent there :cheesy:

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:36 am

I had a free 10min session at a Mind Body & Spirit expo ages ago and it weirded me out a bit cause it left me feeling like I had a marble rolling around under my skin between my eyes for ages! :shocked:

I did look into doing some classes at the time but the only ones I could find in Brisbane were really expensive! :dontthinkso:

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 am

Have a look to see if there is a group or circle you can join, my friend was a member of one and they fine tuned their abilities at their meetings. Would probably be more fun and relaxing that way than taking classes.
I might see if I can get Starchilde in here to answer, she will know the best way to follow up on this.

Return to “General information”