Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009
Keep A Daily Journal
A suggestion is to use a large 3-ring binder with an index Jan-Dec. After each session, write your experience with as much detail as possible.
1. Encourages your development process
2. Expands your level of awareness
3. Gives visual evidence of your progress
4. Shows when you receive "hits" or successes
5. Shows you when you are not paying attention
What to include in your journal:
1. Affirmations or inspirations
2. All impressions received and through which inner sense (see, hear, feel, sense, know, smell, taste)
3. All thoughts received and specify through which inner sense
4. Channelled messages (avoid editing)
5. Coincidences (things that happen at the same time)
6. Synchronicities (meaningful coincidences where two or more unrelated events happen at the same time in a similar fashion)
7. Date and time
8. Events that occur during sleep (dreams, images, emotions)
9. Numbers that continually appear (time, license plate, dates, addresses, birthdates)
10. Personal goals and desires
11. Pictures and symbols received
Sensations You May Experience
During connection you may experience some of the following, do not be alarmed, it's normal.
1. Feel cold, heat, tingling, a breeze
2. Feel or sense a "presence" or an energy
3. Feel pressure at the base of your brain
4. Feel pressure on top of your head (at crown)
5. Feel pressure or tingling between your eyes (3rd eye)
6. Hear voices without a physical source
7. See symbols, colours, words, orbs of light, or pictures through your 3rd eye, not your physical eyes
8. Smell odours without a physical source
9. Taste flavours without a physical source
Caution: If you feel uncomfortable because you attracted a lower vibrating energy (also called negative energy), ask it to leave immediately, to return to the light. A high level guide always puts your growth and best interest first.
(Step 1) Set Your Intention - Protect To Connect
Set your intention before connecting. Ask for a column of white light from Source to surround you in protection and to ground you to Mother Earth.
Steps for setting your intention
1. Close your eyes, take 3-deep breaths and relax
2. Focus your awareness or attention to your centre (heart area)
3. Focus your inner vision to your inner screen (your inner screen is about 6 to 12-inches in front of your physical eyes) in front of your 3rd eye
4. Intention can be said aloud or silently
There are more information at the below link, plus it has some handy examples.
http://stason.org/articles/wellbeing/sp ... art-2.html
Talk about your guides here, ask for advice on how to contact them, spirit rescue work, working with spirits, tell your stories...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests