My Master Guide

Talk about your guides here, ask for advice on how to contact them, spirit rescue work, working with spirits, tell your stories...
Jemm
Admin
Admin

My Master Guide

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Shiaggra
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009

I recently purchased three packs of John Edwards cd's, one is a 2 dics pk, one the 6 cd pk and one 6 cassette pk. Basically all the same, the first cd/tape is meditations, the second is self defence, third is Angels and guides, fourth is psychic potential, fifth is psychic tools in the work place and the last is how to conduct a psychic session.
Well I tried the meet your master guide and WOW I met mine. My master guide is a Tibeten Monk, I have encountered him before about 12 months ago, he came to me while meditating and lent on my right shoulder.
It is fantastic to finally meet him and be able to call upon him when I need to.
The John Edward packs that I bought were definately well worth the money I spent on them....even though I bought the same stuff x 3

According to John Edwards, and as I have always been taught everyone has one Master spiritual guide and you can have 1 - hundreds of spiritual guides. Your Master guide is and has been with you since the day you were conceived/born and stays with you until you leave the psychical plane. Spiritual guides come and go throughout your life as your situations change and your psychical/mental needs change but your Master guide stays with you.

Return to “Guides, Spirits and Angels”