Meeting Your Spirit Guides
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008
The lessons below can be done in conjunction with the meditation at the bottom of this file, or another that you connects for you. If you are writing your answers you are doing automatic writing. If you are using telepathic communication with your guide, be sure to write your responses down when you are finished, as one tends to forget what is given. If communication is verbal on your part, please use a recording device and record what you 'hear' or 'see'. Ask questions only once. Accept the first answers.
Lesson 1 - Listening and Viewing
It's time to meet one of your spirit guides.
Today you will ask spirit questions that are not personal, and can be answered by Yes or No.
They may be accompanied by physical sensations on your body such as:
* pressure on top of your head - opening of the crown chakra.
* a sensation on the left side of the body or face.
The left side receives, the right side sends.
The left side goes to the right side of the brain, the intuitive side.
Before you start, you may sense the presence of your spirit guide.
Find a quiet place, free of distractions. Relax and get comfortable. Clear your mind. Focus on your guide.
Send the thought ... Hello!
You may hear a greeting, but this is not necessary.
Send your Yes or No question telepathically or verbally i.e. Is today Monday?
Relax and allow the answer to come naturally as a thought.
Continue with other non-personal Yes or No questions until you are comfortable. Keep practicing. There is no hurry! Spirit has no 'time' table.
You may also practice this with another guide.
Lesson 2: Getting to Know your Spirit Guide
Prepare paper and pen.
Send the message What is your name?
If you have trouble understanding the name, focus, then come as close to what you hear as you can. Spirit will accept whatever name you give. Names can be long and make have to be shortened. There may be more than one name for a spirit i.e. Spirit Eagle.
Begin a dialogue. Trust what you hear.
Send the message (Name of guide) Are you ready to answer questions?
Wait for an affirmative answer.
* Do I know you?
* Have you ever helped me? If so, how?
* How many spirit guides do I have?
* What is the purpose of our connection?
* Are you my twin flame?
* What is my mission?
* Are you my only spirit guide?
* How many guides do I have?
Lesson 3 - Other Lifetimes Together
Prepare questions. Get comfortable. Greet your spirit guide.
* Did we know each other in another lifetime?
* How many lifetimes have we been connected? In what relationship?
* Have we ever reversed rules where I was your spirit guide while you lived on the Earth plane?
* Have you always been in my life in this incarnation?
Lesson 4 - The Universe, Creation, Reality
Prepare a set of questions pertaining to the Universe. Take your time over as many sessions as needed.
* Explain reality.
* How big is the universe?
* How and when was it created?
* Is there life on other planets?
* Do entities watch us from UFO's or other places?
* Did I know you in an alien form?
* Are there angels?
* Who is God? (Close your eyes and think Show me!)
* Are there many/any dimensions? (Close your eyes and think Show me!)
* Can a soul exist in more than one dimension?
* Does the future co-exist with the past and present?
* Do we have free will?
Lesson 5 - Getting Personal With Your Guide
By now you should feel comfortable with your guide and able to differentiate his/her thoughts from your own.
You may have met more than one guide by this time and learning about the many ways each one guides you.
In the follow lessons try asking personal questions, but remember now to censor the answers based on personal needs.
Spiritual Questions ::
* Am I on the right spiritual path?
* Will you guide me to the next part of my spirit journey?
* Should I be working as a healer?
* Will you lead me to a book or home page to further learn what I have to?
* Is my current teacher good for me? Should I seek another?
* Do I need to move to a new location to find my destiny? Suggestions?
* Do I need to travel to fulfill my destiny? Where?
* Is this another aspect of my soul experiencing in this reality now?
Lesson 6 - Biological, Adopted, or Foster Family Relationships
Your greatest karma (learning lessons and responsibilities) are with your family or those close to you who are like family to you. Sometimes these people remain in your life forever and other times they stay for a while and move on.
* Are members of my biological family from my past lives?
Ask for names and other information
If adopted or had foster parents - use this for biological and adopted family members.
* Questions about the members of your family in relationship to you and to each other.
* Determine is a deceased family member is a guide to you. Generally they are not, but may linger around and be sensed as guiding in some way.
* Is my main karma in this lifetime to be the caretaker of (name person - usually the parent).
* If you believe you are a walk- in, ask about all family members - theirs and yours.
Lesson 7 - Your Career and Job
Most people change jobs or careers in a lifetime, many returning to school. Spirit guides have a tendency to guides these changes for the better.
* Do I have a chosen career or am I here as a searcher?
* Is the career I have chosen a lifetime career?
* Can I find a career that I am passionate about?
* I want to work in Metaphysics. Can I earn a living working in that field? Can I work part time in metaphysics?
* Will I have jobs or should I go to school and train for a career?
* Is my job a dead-end or will it improve? get promoted? more money?
* Does my boss appreciate my work?
* Am I being back stabbed at work?
* Should I begin an affair at work?
* Women: Would I truly be happier at home raising a family and changing diapers?
* Would I be happier working part time?
* Can I support myself with two part time jobs?
* Am I best suited to be ... create a list of desired job choices.
* Should I start my own business? alone? with a partner?
* Will my business merge? Evolve into something else? Fail?
* Will my race / ethnic background, etc. impede my chances for finding my suited career? - help my career?
* Am I settling for less than I could be because I have emotional problems, low self-esteem or learning disabilities?
* Am I smarter than I realize?
* Could I succeed in school after years of absence?
* Can I work from home? Choices ...
Lesson 8 - Your Love Life
You are ready to ask questions about your love life. Now this is where things get tricky as the ego always kicks in here and you want to connect with The One.
Sample questions if you have a partner now
* Is my partner my soul mate?
* Are we together because we have karma to work out? In what way? Where does the karmic debt lie?
* Is my partner for the rest of my life? Will I have another?
* Is my partner growing spiritual as I am?
* Have we grown apart?
* Am I holding on to a relationship that is over?
* Does my partner still love me?
* Does my self esteem make me remain in this relationship?
* Why do I stay with my partner? Finances? Family? Afraid to live alone? Other?
Sample questions if gay
* Is there a reason I came in gay? genetic? karmic?
* Was I prejudiced in a past life?
* Are there learning lesson here?
* Does my soul prefer a male - (or female) role?
* Is this the first time I came in gay?
* Am I a gay male to hold female frequency, which I would not be able to do if I was straight?
* Am I afraid to admit that I am gay?
Sample questions if single
* Will I ever marry?
* Will I live wit someone?
* Will I find a soul mate?
* Does my soul mate exist on the Earth plane?
* Will I marry? - live with someone - ?
* Will I wind up alone?
* Do I need therapy to maintain a relationship? Do I sabotage relationships?
* Will I ever have a child?
* Is my destiny other than marriage and children?
* As my guide, can you bring me a partner?
* Does working with rituals help manifest partners?
* Would my soul's needs best be met by living alone? with a mate?
* I have searched for a partner all of my life. I am now 40 and have never met the perfect partner. Is this because I am too picky or I really don't have a partner out there?
Lesson 9 - Your Love Life
Only the first answer is the correct answer.
For those searching for love
* Do I have a soul mate?
* How will we meet?
* Will that person recognize me?
* Will that person be ready for a full time commitment?
* I am dating - - - - - Is this my true soul mate? Ask detailed questions.
Lesson 10 - My Goals in Life
* Are my goals in life realistic?
* Do I need to change my goals pertaining to my love life? marriage? work? other?
* What goals will I accomplish?
Lesson 11 - Connecting with Spirit Guides While 'On the Go' ...
Spirit guides are always there and ready to talk to you if you focus.
As you go about your day, decisions will be made about your experiences.
You can always send a question telepathically and you will receive an answer.
Driving is an important time for spirit to watch over you and to chat. Remember to pay attention and act quickly if the 'little voice in your head' sends an urgent warning.
You may also chat with your guides during the drive.
* Is there traffic ahead? Where?
* Will I be late?
Talk about your guides here, ask for advice on how to contact them, spirit rescue work, working with spirits, tell your stories...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests