Reiki Tools and Supplies

Discuss the use of Crystals and gems here.
Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Reiki Tools and Supplies

Postby Dellycat » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Shiaggra
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 am

Reiki practitioners will often create a relaxing atmosphere for their Reiki sessions, setting the mood with the use of dimmed lights, meditative music, or bubbling water fountains. Listed here are some select tools, healing room furnishings, attire, and other specialty items specifically meant for Reiki healers.

1. Reiki Symbols Stone Set

These Reiki Stones are not a typical tool used by Reiki practitioners. However, I really like this set of four stones. Reiki symbols are used to increase energy and to help direct the flow of chi. The four Reiki symbols depicted on these stones are the Master Symbol, Power Symbol, Harmony Symbol, and the Connection Symbol. I own a set of these and will hold them in the palms of my hands whenever I conduct absentia Reiki to help me focus and seal my intent.

2. Reiki Symbol Poster
This multi-color poster featuring the basic four Reiki symbols (Dai Ko Myo, Cho Ku Rei, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, and Sei Hei Ki) would look very appropriate for the wall in the practitioner's Reiki room. Artist: Navin Joshi

3. Pyramid Reiki Timer
The Reiki practitioner can program this special timer to chime at preset intervals. There are eight possible settings every 2, 2 ½ , 3, 4, 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes for up to 90 minutes. Chimes can serve as a reminder to switch Reiki hand-placements during a healing session. The timer's quiet sounding signal be used by any type of therapist or healer to help regulate their sessions without having to watchful of a clock.
Shop at Creatime Gong Timers

4. Reiki Techniques Card Deck
I fell in love with these cards instantly. Each card has a purpose along with a healing technique that you can apply to achieve that purpose. For example, the Listening Card offers a technique to help you communicate with your higher self. The Freshen Up Card offers a combination exercise/breath/sound technique that purifies the body and revives your energy at the end of an exhaustive day.

5. Wooden Reiki Pendulum
Nicely crafted dowsing pendulum of wood with wood burn engravings. Cho Ko Rei symbol is engraved on two sides of pendulum. Also available with the Master symbol engraving. Engravings by Runesong Creations. Pendulums are used in energy medicine for measuring levels of energy and diagnosing imbalances in the chakras and human energy field. Pendulums are also used as divination tools.

6. Reiki Scrabble Tile Pendant
Reiki practitioners will often give an inexpensive gift to their students after completing their class certification as a thank you token for inviting Reiki into their lives.. Anything with a Reiki symbol on it such as this Reiki Scrabble Tile Pendant from the Cosmic Collection at the Written in the Stars Etsy Shop would be appropriate. My Reiki teacher gifted me with a child's kaleidoscope as a reminder not only to work with Reiki energies, but to play with it too.

7. Reiki Principles T-Shirt
Reiki principles are imprinted on this t-shirt as a reminder to follow the Reiki Creed taught to all Reiki initiates. Clothing adorned with Reiki words or symbolism are a favorite "work uniform" for the Reiki practitioner when conducting sessions. Also, wearing Reiki garb out in the community serves as a way to open up conversations with people who want to learn more about what Reiki is all about.

8. Water Fountains
A water fountain will make any space a more calming atmosphere. Water fountains aren't just for the meditation room. They are perfect for the bedroom, home office, the rec room, and even the kitchen!. Choose from a variety of fountain designs.

9. Reiki Tote Bag
Canvas tote with Reiki art printed on it is the perfect bag to keep all your healing books and supplies in when you're on the run. Reiki insignia items like this can spark curiosity and help drum up new students for your Reiki classes or clients for your Reiki practice.

10. Reiki News Magazine
The Reiki News Magazine is a 72-page full color glossy magazine containing articles on every aspect of Reiki practice. Publisher: William Lee Rand

11. Reiki CDs
Choose from a wide selection of Reiki CDs to play during your next Reiki session. Soothing music is a relaxing complement to energy healing treatments.

12. Reiki Hand Postions Poster
Twelve basic Reiki hand placements are pictured in this black and white poster. Perfect for dressing up any wall, or instantly creating a theme for a room. Images look great on this high-quality poster, printed on heavyweight 7 mil semi-gloss paper using superior dye inks. Image size 16” X 20”.

http://healing.about.com/od/reiki/tp/reiki-tools.htm

Return to “Crystals, Gems & Reiki”