Psychic Protection part 1 - Who needs it?

Enter this thread to learn protection and grounding methods. A must read thread for anyone who is learning to develop their psychic abilities.
Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:11 pm

The bodys auraPsychic protection is about keeping your energy field (Aura) intact and contained. Containment means that your energy field is in a state where it remains healthy and strong. This is so you do not leak your precious energy into the environment and nothing is able to penetrate. By containing our energy field we prevent others from taking our energy from us but it also prevents the actions, thoughts and intentions of others from affecting us in any way.

People in all sorts of professions should be taught how to protect themselves from the energies their customers and clients may ‘dump’ or take from them. This will potentially help them to cope with the stresses and strains of their profession but also to help maintain good mental, emotional and physical health.
spiritchaser
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 am

The main professions who should practice psychic protection are:

1. In any healing and therapy work- nurses, Doctors, dentists etc.

2. Teaching and group leadership.

3. Exhibitors.

And, everyone should practice some sort of psychic protection when they are in the following situations:

1. During any spiritual work on your own or in a group.

2. When in large crowds.

3. During personal transformations and changes.

4. During any personal Astrological transits.

5. When going to places you haven’t been before.

6. Meeting people you haven’t met before.

7. When sleeping in unfamiliar places.

8. When in the company of those who continually take of you. This would be the person who comes to you looking dreadful and goes away ‘on top of the world’ and you are left drained, tired and maybe emotional.

http://brynaherb.blogspot.com/2006/09/psychic-protection-part-1-who-needs-it.html

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Re: Psychic Protection part 1 - Who needs it?

Postby white wolf » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:10 pm

I have always trusted in my protection completley.
Many years ago i got envolved with a very strange medium almost victorian in her outlook who was a guest in one of our investigations.
She spent the whole night trying to belittle me and make me look silly and time and time i proved her wrong on what she was trying to suggest even to the point of trying to scare the group.

After this night one of the team told me she had been trying to read me all night and all she kept comming up with was a huge black thick wall and she could not get over it or through it.

ww

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:20 pm

ohhhh this is definately something I should look into especially in my line of work, can be really emotional and intense.

I know exactly what you mean WW...maybe this will also works with what I call "toxic" friends :thinking2:

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:01 pm

agree do not like "toxic" people

one thing i should look into might boost my self esteem and to protect myself

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:17 am

there are indeed vampires out there .!
Not as you think but those who will viset you and lay there troubles and negativity on you thus drain you of your health and your positive sides. As spirit people and those who deal with spirit it is not always possible to stop this as they are drawen too us ,we have need to be prepaired and to of course be strong and protect ourselves as much as we can.

Return to “Protection”