Bindrunes

viperslate13610
Shadow
Shadow

Bindrunes

Postby viperslate13610 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:11 am

Put simply, a Bindrune is an amalgam of two or more runes joined by the 'stalks' that takes on the properties of all runes involved. Bindrunes may be as simple or as complex as one wishes, however the more complex, the more concentration is required to 'forge' the rune successfully.

Bindrunes were also used in many scripts and writings that remain to this day on standing stones and found objects. They were often used to save space or time when carving the script or to represent the name of either themselves or another. Which now brings me to personal Bindrunes.

A personal Bindrune is made up of the first sound in one's First, Middle and Last names. As an example, my personal Bindrune is made up of Ehwaz, Mannaz and Wunjo. How you join these runes together is entirely up to you. No two will ever be the same.

So go ahead and try your hand at forging your own personal Bindrunes! Have fun! I have provided my very own tune translation table below.
Enjoy!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Bindrunes

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm

thanks viper , I'll give that a go over the weekend :yes:

viperslate13610
Shadow
Shadow

Postby viperslate13610 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Be sure to post it up :D I'd love to see how people do at thier personal Bindrunes :)

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Very interesting .

ww

Return to “Tarot / Runes”