Jemm
Admin
Admin

NQGHOSTHUNTER

Postby Jemm » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 am

information with the clips
Poltergeist Activity - 23SEP2011-NQGHOSTHUNTER
NQGHOSTHUNTER
The poltergeist has been quite active lately. What's new. I captured more footage in this time period than I have posted, but the rest of the footage will be going towards my special project. Watch the end of the video, and you will see what my special project is. I am still trying to work out if this is a poltergeist, demon, alien, or who the hell knows. At least the poltergeist did not pick me up since the last time. I will post a blog soon. Oh, and yes, it is my Nikon D3s that the poltergeist is smashing on the ground. And yes it still works, after all, it is a Nikon.
NQGHOSTHUNTER ...

And more of his nonsense can be viewed here ..
http://www.youtube.com/user/NQGHOSTHUNTER

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: NQGHOSTHUNTER

Postby Jemm » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 am

NQ Ghosthunter is a fraud
allweatherpainting

Proof that NQ ghosthunter is a fraud. He manipulated the audio on Poltergeist Activity NOV16, by putting a sample of his voice, reversed and slowed down. This audio sample when played in reverse and sped up clearly shows NQ saying "Thats some freaky fucking shit", this comment came from an earlier video OCT16 2010, one month earlier. NQ states that he has never manipulated audio on his videos, this clearly shows that is a lie.

NQghosthunter bottle trick
mrshutter45
This shows how easy it is to trick people into thinking a ghost is moving things around someones house!!

NQghosthunter microwave
mrshutter45
I'm getting closer to figuring all of this out!!!

This is the groups FaceBook Page...Great work guys.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NQGhosthunted-is-a-Fake-and-Censorship-is-Void-Here/160281274042822

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:58 am

if we feel down at all at least this idiot can cheer us up with his bullsh*t that he's trying to get us to believe in !! i just watched the video dated 11'th august 2011 and again how stupid does he think we are ? I'm sorry to mark the time of the alleged incidents it involves the clothes flying off the shelving !! if you watch very carefully you can see there is something attached to the clothes as you can see were its been tied to the clothes as they fly off the shelves !! well it just proves people seek attention by faking paranormal experiences in their homes and so forth !! anyway he's still has the title of being the biggest fraudster in Australia !! :twisted: :yuk:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:17 pm

awww I love the Vacum Cleaner one :histerics: might give him a call and see if he's hiring :thinking2: :histerics:

Grizz
Jan 1962 - Jan 2012

Postby Grizz » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:50 pm

That vacuum cleaner one starts out looking like scene from Risky Business. I keep expecting to hear Bob Seger start singing! :megashock:
January 1962 - January 2012

Only 50 yrs young

R.I.P Mark

ImageImage

Proud member of the Chewy tribe, established 2011.

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 pm

hey how about he comes and cleans the coffee,bar and grill lounge after we've had our little get together's :histerics: just a thought :don'tknow:

Return to “Debunked Photos and Videos”