The Orbioligist ??????

Jemm
Admin
Admin

The Orbioligist ??????

Postby Jemm » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 am

Lets not forget this little beauty..notice he hasnt taken my advice and hired a housekeeper! :histerics:
info with the clip..posted as I found :think:

I HAVE HOLES IN MY SHEETS SORRY I CANT COVER IT UP.THERE IS KNOW USE SPHINING ABOUT DE-NILE ANYMORE ITS POINTLESS ✈✈✈✈
This is a video that I done from my other videos I just took some of the best b its .I had many more but just done a few,You will see How they reply too what I ask.So it shows you I hear them they hear me..ANYWAY HOPE YA ENJOY ,These videos are on my sight.PLEASE LET PEOPLE KNOW THANKING YOU

members from our old site will remember this nutter..a very intellect articulate man (NOT!!!) with many colourful words, mainly directed at me personally..all I said was"get a dustbuster..or a good house keeper because the "ORBIES" (as he calls them ) are dust bunnies and midgies" ahhh wellll. :don'tknow: :lol:

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: The Orbioligist ??????

Postby Dellycat » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:04 am

Isn't anger the best form of defence when you know someone has you pinged :histerics:
What is wrong with you girl.... those are intelligent orbs ----- proof that moths do fly in circles, predictably, and towards a light source, which is always at the camera or just beside or behind it. I would love to see some one duplicate that shit and then step out with a can of mortein :histerics: or better still, step out in front of a camera and release the orbs from the duster with one good shake.. setting them free... queue in the music there... I wanna be freeee :whistling: or what ever the words are.... :histerics: :histerics:

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:41 am

thnxs delly this will make us laugh for eternity and beyond
this should also be in a separate page at aussie ghosts named
HOW TO GET A LAUGH FROM STUPID IDIOTS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :histerics: :histerics: :histerics:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:44 am

he did that in another clip...bashed a cushion and said seeeee look at the orbies :roflmao: :histerics:
I want to know what this word means..
SPHINING
I asked Uncle Google and he has nooooooooo idea :think:

Grizz
Jan 1962 - Jan 2012

Postby Grizz » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Hasn't anybody locked this guy in the rubber room yet? :swear: I'm still wondering however, how he got all that dust to move straight up when he was outdoors? And if he's so smart, why ain't he rich? I see he's living in a motel room still! :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:
January 1962 - January 2012

Only 50 yrs young

R.I.P Mark

ImageImage

Proud member of the Chewy tribe, established 2011.

Return to “Debunked Photos and Videos”