Ghost Hunters Season 8, Episode 11 - Door incident

Post links to video clips for us to analyze and debate.
Rick

Ghost Hunters Season 8, Episode 11 - Door incident

Postby Rick » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Heya Everyone,

Was watching Ghost Hunters, Season 8, Episode 11 last night, and noticed something that they couldnt explain that i think i can. I could be completely wrong, and usually am, but here we go anyways....lol

The incident happened when Jason and Grant went to investigate in the Kitchen area. They had only just walked into the room when this happened. Obviously the TV Camera Man was behind them.

I believe that the camera man had walked through the room slower than Jason and Grant did to keep them both in view. He slowly moved into the room the deeper Jason and Grant got in. This was about the time that Grant turned around and saw the door open a little and closing.

I believe what Grant saw was merely the door closing behind the camera man, not something paranormal opening the door.

Again, this is just my opinion, and as i have stated in the video, i dont believe that the evidence was fabricated, or that they were trying to trick anyone, i merely believe it is a mis-interpretation of what they saw.

I could be completely wrong, and as i said, i usually am, but it is just what i saw happening, and i thought others from here might have another explanation, or can show me where i went wrong in my thoughts (apart from thinking in the first place....lol), or even agree.

Thank you

Rick

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: Ghost Hunters Season 8, Episode 11 - Door incident

Postby Dellycat » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:29 pm

:clap: I think you have nailed that one on the head very clearly. The door does a little second bounce before it shuts fully which would tie in with the camera man coming through it. When they turn around in the part where you can see the camera man, he wasn't far in the door when he swung around either.
Excellent spotting, I agree with you 100% :five:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Ghost Hunters Season 8, Episode 11 - Door incident

Postby Jemm » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love it when GH gets busted ... :clap:
they have been caught out many many times .Good catch Rick. :thumbsup:

Return to “Ghost Videos”