ghost compilation

Post links to video clips for us to analyze and debate.
Ladytaura80
Spirit
Spirit

Re: ghost compilation

Postby Ladytaura80 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:50 pm

I cant get the right link thing, but it takes you to the right video! :giggle:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:53 pm

that is really bizzare...I repaired the link and tried to post it here ...nothing nadda zipp...wouldnt load :thinking2:

so I deleted your first post and finally got the link to load :clap:

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:45 pm

i found some of it to be good but some of the video to be a bit hmmm :thinking2:
good find though :Ilike:

Ladytaura80
Spirit
Spirit

Postby Ladytaura80 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:41 am

Shanks Jemm!

I don't know why I can't post anything on here, it's getting a bit annoying :swear:

Yes pinkelephants, some where a bit lame! Haha...

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 am

The only other person to have great difficulty posting videos on here was Ghostlaird, so it appears to run in the family.. :cheesy:
I just watched that video and sorry to say all those clips have been discussed on here before at some time or other, probably lost in the site crash last year. All had been debunked as well.
Thank you for posting it though, it did bring back memories of those discussions and maybe with some digging we might find the original videos out there with the discussions held. They would be well worth re discussing to help people understand what tricks are played on people.

I forgot about the pulsating orb :lol: and the string thingy :histerics: from memory those were using small torch or pointer of some sort being pointed in the direction of where instructed by the thoughts received blah blah blah.
The string thing was a piece of plastic or a feather or something, that was a while ago now.

The ghost in the cupboard... smoke and mirrors like all the other things happening, all off screen out of sight of camera. The "orbs" passing the window ... right after the dogs go past... :ohpleez: the dog has stirred up dust!
I swear, who ever invented the term ORB needs to be taken out and slapped around a bit :duh:

The shop video, time lapse and someone moving fast, of course you will get features and it will look human shaped or life like... because it is! The bell clanger at the end.. people can see the ghost video if they purchase something from the store... wow, is it me .... sounds like a clever bit of FREE advertising to me :histerics:

That was a good start to the morning, now off to get my coffee :cheesy:

Return to “Ghost Videos”