ghosts or not?

This is a section for members to share their ghostly images that they have captured. Feel free to debate and discuss images posted here.
Note: discussion will be kept in a civil manner with respect for all members.
ninerswords

ghosts or not?

Postby ninerswords » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:50 am

last year my girlfriend's sister came to visit. we were living in Annandale NSW at the time and out of curiosity we decided to check out a nearby haunted place known as "the street with no name" i was walking the path with my girlfriend's sister while my girlfriend trailed behind taking snaps on her iphone (no flash). during the walk i can recall constantly hearing voices and felt like we were being watched. when we went through the pics that my girlfriend took, we were surprised by this one

i will let you decide. all i need to say is that there should only be 2 people in the picture, my girlfriend's sister on the right hand side and me in the middle wearing a hat. any thoughts would be appreciated.

ff6257
Spirit
Spirit

Re: ghosts or not?

Postby ff6257 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 am

Hmmmmm interesting :thinking2:. Maybe its the reflection from the moon?

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi and welcome to Aussie Ghosts. :grin:

I have had a good look at your photo and run it through my programs and at this point it appears to be just shadows causing Pareidolia, same thing as clouds appearing as recognisable items or things or seeing the man in the moon.
I don't dismiss a photo until I have looked closely at it and iphones don't take the best photos, also a lot of iphone (or smart phone) images can be manipulated in the phone as well and many shots taken with these devices are dismissed.
Don't be put off though, you never know, one day you might just get that magic unexplainable shot that everyone is trying to capture :smile:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Trust Delly on this one niner, she's bloody good at what she does..
do youyrself a favour, invest in a good camera if you want to go and do this sort of thing...Iphones are a big no no in the para communities.

The street with no name ...ahhhhhh I read about that place.Thats where a series of murders on kids happened.Scarey place..you were brave to go there especially at night :shocked:
http://www.westsydneyparanormal.org/the-street-with-no-name---article.html

ninerswords

Postby ninerswords » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:17 pm

awesome i appreciate your feedback. i'm trying to locate a picture i took at the picton tunnel. i will upload that when i find it.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 pm

have you been to the Abbey in Annandale ? I think it was up for sale according to news reports a while back. :don'tknow:

ninerswords

Postby ninerswords » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:23 pm

i have walked past it a few times but never went inside. and i think you are right about it being for sale. wish i had the money...

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm an Ex-Wollongong girl..I know Sydney and the burbs pretty well..hubby and I were in Sydney a few months ago and went to the Forensic Museum at Circular Quay...now that place is really spooky..you're lucky , tons of places to go and explore in your area.Bit hard up here on the sunny coast QLD everything is so spread out.

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:41 pm

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:07 pm

i thought maybe lamp post
but good find delly :Ilike:

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:12 pm

I don't think it is the lamp post, which by the way are solar powered lights and bright. I think it is the shadows thrown by those lights causing the illusion combined with the pillars in the wall of the building and the trees. Spooky but explainable.

Return to “Members Paranormal Photos”