Ghost photo at Tulloch Castle? Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008

Post info on how to analys a photo, how fakes are made etc
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Ghost photo at Tulloch Castle? Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008

Postby Jemm » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:37 pm

This one was snapped by a 14 year old boy at a wedding. Have a look, and let's talk about it!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 216051.ece

Reply..Spirit1

It is an interesting photo, but I'm not sure it is paranormal.
If the kid was taking lots of photos, it is possible he didn't notice someone going down the stairs at the time he took that shot and truely believes that no one was there, or he did see someone and the shot turned out the way it did and denies seeing anyone there to install the belief that it was a ghost.
This shot reminds me of the one you put up in another thread, the one with the man walking through the shot. His foot was very clear because that was the one thing not moving at that split second while the rest of his body was a transparent blur. It is possible that is what is happening in this shot, the person was holding the rail while going down the stairs and that is the part of the body that may not be moving as fast as the rest of it, therefore is the part that is showing in that split second shot as being a bit more solid.

If this is a real capture, then all I can say is WOW.

reply..SpiritChaser

wow that is cool! I see a left hand on the railing and what looks to be either the sleeve of a robe or flowing dress/gown. The way it is positioned it would seem she/he is either coming down the staircase or slightly turning toward the middle of the staircase with their back to the railing.

I cant see anything that would lead to it being faked except as Spirit said if the person was twisiting quickly as the photo was snapped it could have blurred out the motion part.

Its an awesome cap and I am going to believe, at this point, for it to be the real deal!

Return to “Ghost Photo Analysis”