ghost may been seen as a partial apparition.

Post ghost photos here (or links to copy-righted photos on the net) to discuss and debate.
A posted image will be removed if it is copyright.
Jemm
Admin
Admin

ghost may been seen as a partial apparition.

Postby Jemm » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:11 pm

An intelligent ghost may been seen as a partial apparition.

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008

SPIRITCHASER
By Nannette Richford, published Sep 03, 2007

An intelligent ghost may been seen as a partial apparition.

Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Copyright: Wikimedia Commons

SPOOKANNIE
Is this in Australia? It looks familiar. I think we have discussed it over at Aussie Ghosts. But, I'm not convinced it isn't reflection. Is there a story to go with it?

SPIRITCHASER
I am not sure where it is located but this is the story it was with which I posted on the beginners area, the piccie was just used as an example I guess so no real 'story' was with it

By Nannette Richford, published Sep 10, 2007
•Most of us make the assumption that ghosts and spirits are evil beings that haunt a location to frighten or harm us. Although this may be true of the inhuman spirit, it is generally not true of the intelligent haunt. In this type of haunting, the spirit has a purpose that is probably unrelated to you, although they may be seeking your help to solve their own issues. The intelligent spirit is aware of your presence and usually attempts to communicate with you in some way.

Intelligent spirits are believed to be the energy of a person who died unexpectedly or traumatically. Some paranormal experts believe that this kind of spirit does not know that it is dead and is simply continuing with life as unusual. Others believe the ghost has somehow been trapped between two planes of existence and is unable to move on. Still others believe an intelligent spirit has chosen not to pass on to the realm of spirits because it has strong emotional ties to this world.

Whatever their reason for lingering, intelligent spirits retain the personality and attitude of the person who has passed away. Just a people vary greatly in their personalities and attitudes, the same is true of intelligent spirits. An angry person will leave behind an angry ghost. The spirit of a lively playful individual will remain lively and playful.

Intelligent spirits are most active between the hours of 11:00 pm and 4:00 am, the darkest hours of the night. It is believed that intelligent spirits do not have enough energy to manifest during daylight hours. Even during the darkest times, these spirits may not be able to manifest as a full bodied apparition. There are many reports of cold spots when an intelligent spirit is present. Theories are that the spirit is using the energy from its environment to manifest. Many paranormal investigators report batteries being drained and electronic equipment malfunctioning during an investigation. It is believed that the spirit uses this energy in an attempt to manifest itself.

SPOOKANNIE
Ah, so it's not about this photo in particular, which I think is at a prison near Dellycat and supposed to be a matron, or something like that. The article is interesting. Thanks for posting it.

Return to “Ghost Photos”