IT'S IN THE DOORWAY!

Post ghost photos here (or links to copy-righted photos on the net) to discuss and debate.
A posted image will be removed if it is copyright.
Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

IT'S IN THE DOORWAY!

Postby Dellycat » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Dellycat
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008

Is there something in the doorway? Opinions please
http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/jan08/ghost_box1039.htm

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: IT'S IN THE DOORWAY!

Postby Jemm » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Apparently I am in a very skeptical mood, because the first thing that came to my mind is that is a screen door that they are posing in front of. If that is the case, that could be nothing more than from someone leaning into the screen to peer out, leaving the mark in the screen. Anyone who lives where it is dusty knows that anyone who leans into a screen will leave a "clean" spot on said screen

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Dellycat...

You are not the only one in a skeptical mood, when I first looked at it I thought it was just someone standing back a bit inside the door. Fly wire has a very good filter quality, it can distort anything and if someone was standing back at the end of the open door they probably thought they were far enough back not to be see, but are showing up in a distorted manner. It also looks like there may be someone else in the room to the right. Another possibility is that someone stepped around the open door and realised that a photo was being taken and stepped back quickly, that would also cause distortion in a shot

MAGIC

Postby MAGIC » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 pm

There are at least 10 spirits in this photo.. most of them would have had some attachment to the dwelling at which the photo was taken. Some may be attached to the girls in the photo.

Focus on the highlighted one, yes, but you can also see several others in the dark space that is cropped and enlarged

aufo8mycow
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aufo8mycow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:26 am

10 spirits? Man you have better eye sight than me especially in such a small picture lol I agree with Jenn, the fact there is a screen which is made up with a matrix of cord or wire which can also reflect light may give the impression of something, Personally, I lean to pareidolia and any facial recognition is just our brains hard wiring, Not seeing anything untoward myself other than those awful hair doos lol

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:29 am

I definitely don't think it's paranormal..... it's either the screen or something like that as mentioned. As for 10 ghosts, I'm not picking up on that either (doesn't mean it's not true though, tis just my opinion...)

Having said that though..... as strange as it may sound.... I do believe the woman in the centre of the pic is actually doing the haunting herself now! :giggle:

Return to “Ghost Photos”