My own Ghost photo

Post ghost photos here (or links to copy-righted photos on the net) to discuss and debate.
A posted image will be removed if it is copyright.
aufo8mycow
Shadow
Shadow

My own Ghost photo

Postby aufo8mycow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 am

Hey guys.

First of all, sorry for not posting some of my experiences sooner, been so busy with my business and other stuff going on in my life anyway, thought I have a spare 5 mins and would love to see what you think about this. Anyhoo, here it is...

In May 2008, we went on a bit of a ghost hunt to St Benet's Abbey on the Norfolk Broads, England after renting a boat for a week. This is a reputed haunted spot and has two known ghosts.. One of a monk and one of a miller. I took over 200 photos here and one I find extremely interesting and would welcome your input.

I have a few but before I go into the actual myth of the place, something odd further happened to us.

When we got home, I was going through photos to discard and found one of what looks like an arm or shirt hanging up..I was about to delete it when I realized
A)No one was wearing a shirt of that design with ruffled hems as we are all quite young and this is quite old fashioned)
b) I presumed this was taken in the boat, but closer inspection reveals it is actually at the abbey.
At the time of picture it is 315 next to ghost 317, the sequence means it was taken at the same time (Within minutes) And there was only two of us there myself and a friends kid. He was wearing a tracksuit at the time..
Below is the sequence of pics that are interesting First one is of course the untouched original..followed by my highlighted one..shirt..and pic of the Abbey.

I can guarantee no one was there at the time as this place is actually on a farm and as such can only easily be reached by water. We have further pictures to show were the only boat there.

The picture below was taken at sunset obviously which is never a good time for photos but I was so annoyed with my friends kid climbing on the monument I was paranoid someone would see him, so know full well no one else was there. I haven't manipulated the photo for you (I have here at home) and thought maybe one of you would like to do it, when you lighten it there is someone standing there propped up against the fence, you can just make him out here (what I think is a ghost anyway) To me he appears to be wearing a smock with high socks. but again, make your own mind up.

Here is the one of the odd sleeve that non of us had anything remotely like that on the boat.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: My own Ghost photo

Postby Jemm » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 am

wait til Delly gets back after her weekend away , she's amazing with this stuff...I put it through my simple photo program and got this...but nothing that I can see..few pixel monsters thats about it...and what looks like the kid on the very right climbing,
best bet is to get Delly to do this for you
Attachments
picture314ea1.jpg
(159.04 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
picture314ea1 - Copy.jpg
(95.83 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 am

oh one more thing...what sort of boat was it was it a row boat , or a barge with little windows & curtains , just a thought, thats what it looks like to me , a curtain. :thinking2:

aufo8mycow
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aufo8mycow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey :)

I'm totally with you on the curtain thing, in fact I hadn't even thought of that, it was like a barge but bigger and wider but it did have curtains with tie backs and that makes total sense.

As for the main picture I will see what others find out if they do any manipulation as I can see it, but its one of those things where it might have a natural explanation.

Interestingly, every time I have been back and done some EVP's we do get some very odd ones there I will have to upload some for you but there we get a growl..every time, major investigations have also come back with the same EVP noises, tell you what though its such a lovely place but as soon as the sun goes down it really does give you the willies, not a friendly atmosphere there at all.

Was hoping to go back later in the spring if I can find some folk to come with me xoxo

aufo8mycow
Shadow
Shadow

Postby aufo8mycow » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Here are some more pics hmmmm again about the curtains :s

Also

Same pic but taken mins later

..Pushing it a bit here but..... lol

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 pm

:clap:
you're funny ...but I think I'll stick to the curtain theory..very clever with the sleeve pic though , I'm impressed...I can see how it looks like a man with a hat on too..think I'll sit back and wait for the genius to tell her findings :thinking2:

love the photos by the way..but dont think I'd like to hang around in the dark :impossible:

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 am

Just to say my view is of a woman standing there and perhaps in a dress or a long robe of some description.

ww

Return to “Ghost Photos”