Ghost of the Dambusters dog

Post ghost photos here (or links to copy-righted photos on the net) to discuss and debate.
A posted image will be removed if it is copyright.
Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Ghost of the Dambusters dog

Postby Dellycat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Ghost of the Dambusters dog: Picture 'shows long-dead Labrador' at memorial to WWII heroes

He was the loyal companion of the Dambusters hero whose extraordinary bravery enthralled the nation.
Now ghost hunters believe the spectre of the Dambusters' canine mascot is still faithfully guarding his master's old quarters.
They are convinced that the wraiths of both Wing Commander Guy Gibson and his chocolate–coloured Labrador haunt the remote airfield from which the audacious raid was launched.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056353/Dambusters-dog-ghost-Picture-shows-long-dead-labrador-WWII-memorial.html

What do you think :declare:

ghost dog.jpg
ghost dog.jpg (33.73 KiB) Viewed 516 times

dog with officers.jpg
dog with officers.jpg (56.42 KiB) Viewed 516 times

Gwyn
Spirit
Spirit

Re: Ghost of the Dambusters dog

Postby Gwyn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:37 am

Well that's strange- I was watching the Dambusters film yesterday and it struck me as strange that the dog's death was featured briefly. I was waiting for the significance of it to crop up later in the film, but it wasn't referred to again. There was apparently a lot of love between dog and master, so this ghost tale could well be true. :think:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Ghost of the Dambusters dog

Postby Jemm » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 am

awwwwwww
:sorry:
I'd like to think its the real deal

Return to “Ghost Photos”