Site Owner/Admin

Toys R Us ghost

Postby Dellycat » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:45 pm

This image was caught on infrared film during a paranormal investigation at a
Toys R Us in Sunnyville, California. The man seen leaning on the wall was
not observed with the naked eye. Furthermore, high speed film shots taken
at the same time as this one showed no trace of the leaning figure! The
investigation that yielded this photo was not conducted without good reason.
Read more information here http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/toysrus.asp
Attachments
toysghost_1_.jpg
toysghost_1_.jpg (15.02 KiB) Viewed 1330 times

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Toys R Us ghost

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Starshine

Well I'd be suspicious of anything if Sylvia Browne was involved!

Although too many people have witnessed the goings on to deny a ghost. I mean that pic alone is pretty awesome!! The one question I have though, is why the author of the article didn't explain why he was still there. He's a 'good' ghost, he doesn't mean any harm, and psychics had picked up on him. So why not help him cross over? Or why not ask why he still hangs around? I realise he is lovelorn, but a ghost doesn't 'live' in a physical building. Just my head working and wondering

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Dellycat...

Valid comments, I thought the same thing.
One thing bothers me with this picture, the ghost appears to be casting a shadow and the person sitting at the back on the right hand side of the photo is looking in that direction. This could well be a genuine picture, but I have to raise those questions

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 pm

CelticSpirits...

I thought the same thing Delly, the "ghost" does appear to cast a shadow. I also have to wonder if there have ever been any other photos captured at the store, or some kind of video evidence? I am certain that they have security cameras, so it would stand to reason that if he appeared once what is to stop him from being caught again and again on the security cameras?

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Starshine...

Actually one question did crop up for me in that photo - why I didn't ask in the first place I don't know The way he's standing, and what he looks like he's wearing, seems more modern day than what they describe in the article. He looks like he's a little slouched, but wearing jeans and a hoodie jacket. Am I seeing that right? Doesn't seem like an 1800's or 1700's type ghost to me

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Dellycat...

I think you are right Starshine, he does look more modern than described. He does look like he is wearing jeans etc and the fact that he does look like he is casting a shadow I think adds up to it possibly being a real person standing there

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Highlander...

Are you sure it's the guy leaning up on the wall..who is the White baby up front?..everyone seems to be sitting in a circle including the man standing up..but the White baby is facing away and is over the image.
No-one said how old he is..and if he is playing with teddy bears?...I don't know much on the other sied but who says that you have to stay the same age on the otherside as you did when you died?...I dunno...I'm just guessing but good post delly.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 pm

celticspirits

Great observations Highlander! I think the reason we all are discussing the man, is due to the fact that is what is pointed out in the explanation to the photo. You bring another interesting aspect of discussion into the topic, well done!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Dellycat...

Highlander, thankyou for making me look into this picture further. Everytime you see this picture on the net, you are told to look at the person standing up so you don't tend to look at it any other way.
I have sat here this evening since I got in and have been looking at it carefully. I can see what you mean by the baby, it does look like a babys face but I am not sure it isn't pixels.
Have another look at the photo and see if you can see anything else in that area, because when I opened it up in photoshop to look at it, something else appeared to be there, but I'm not sure if I am seeing things or not. I wont say at this stage what I think is there, I would like you and others to look at it and see if they see what I see. What I am seeing is more obvious when the picture is enlarged, though you can see it in the picture as it is.
This picture has now got me curious

Return to “Famous Ghost Photos”