Things unexplained, legends, UFO's etc
Jemm
Admin
Admin

cursed movies

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:37 pm

ghostlaird
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/cursed-james-bond-and-the-onset-terrors-of-illfated-movies-847710.html
Car crashes, injured stars, a fire, a stabbing, an arrest – the latest Bond film is cursed, surely. It isn't the first. Kaleem Aftab reveals the on-set terrors of other ill-fated movies

Ooohh....................didn't know that!!!

I think ther......damn!!...........there's a lit.................bloody mouse,who left it there!?
Anyway as I was .............DUCK!!.............screw that monitor down,NOW,someone............I'm outta here!!

Speaking of which;
Don't Kow 'bout your comp.,but this evil thing I'm tryin' to communicate with the world with is definitely possessed.
The other day I was on site and thought I would answer an interesting article,so I clicked “post reply”,as you do,normally.
Nothin' normal here,the screen went grey,I waited several minutes as I watched the green thing at the bottom of the page travel toward the end signifying that the page was loading.
Web page expired!
Why wasn't I told,I didn't even know it was sick?!
Do I send flowers or what?
Then the other day,I thought I'd go lookin' for articles to post for members to read,and found this site,hit the left mouse,then hit right click.
Copyright!
So I hit copy,because I don't have a copy right in my mouse,well,the place erupted.
Those little blue thingies kept comin' up and when I right clicked for gluin',all it said was delete,and I said to meself, but they haven't read it yet!
And some of these keys are code for “the other side”.
I hit control the other day...........and completely lost control of this thing,went off in it's own little world,I was just an onlooker,helplessly trying to wrest it back again,mind you the e-mail from Mr Gates was encouraging.
NEVER,never press esc.,(spesctres),at least they're marked.
Touch it at your own peril.
When I did,all Hades broke loose.
(The chemist was very understanding and suggested mature size nappies)
I was sitting reading one of the many interesting posts,reached across to get my coffee,brushed the ghost key,everything went black!
In my confusion and predicament,hit the off button.
Wrong.........!,as I found out later, and I think I'll use that technician again,nice fella,bit pricey though.
Another thing,don't........don't ever say SysRq backwards whilst shaving with a sharp blade.
The other morning as I was shaving,I thought I'd try to say it backwards,and the curse came true!
Somehow it made me sneeze as I was doing my top lip,nearly had two mouths.
I shudder to ask what Insert does and why it's got two Enter keys?
Backspace??!!
I shall persevere,and if my posts seem somewhat disjointed in future,I've probably Shifted half of it to Home,just don't know who's.

Return to “Unexplained Mysteries”