BIG FOOT

Things unexplained, legends, UFO's etc
white wolf
Demon
Demon

BIG FOOT

Postby white wolf » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:56 pm

:hi:

Have always been interested in this subject and the Yeti too etc.
And i found out that Ohio seems to be the most sighted big foot place in the USA.

The one thing i just dont get is that how come when anyone has seen a bigfoot it is always on its own.?
There is never a group of them or a female Big Foot with young ones etc ,which seems to me to be only
right that this should be the case.

Now im nots discounting they exist how can i when i am envolved with spirit world etc .

But i thought it interesting and was wondering what you guys all think.?????

WW

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: BIG FOOT

Postby Jemm » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:33 am

:thinking2:
good point WW :five: , always wondered that too..how do they breed? wheres Mrs Foot? are there Little feet too? no one seems to know do they :shakehead:

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:19 pm

They may be little but they still have big feet hahahah

ww

Yes it does pose the question tho.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:09 pm

:lol: :roflmao: :histerics:
they could make a zillion $$ doing ads for Gillette :lol:

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Ha yes or shampoo conditioner

ww

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:35 am

yep he could be the next Panteen model..as they say on the commercial"it doesnt happen over night, but it does happen" no more frizzies :lol: :roflmao:
can you imagine that in a comedy skit :histerics:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 am

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:12 am

Thanks very interesting this.
Not seen this before either.

ww

Jaxon151
Spirit
Spirit

Postby Jaxon151 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 am

I have camped many times in BIGFOOT country in northern California. We had one (unexplained)experience. One morning we were having breakfast, and heard a loud rustling noise on the other side of the Klamath River. After a few seconds of this noise, we heard a loud crack followed by a thunder crash and a large tree sliding down this hill and crashing into the river. I dont think a bear is capable of doing that. This area was near one of the first bigfoot sightings in California in the 1800s. Im not sure what it is, but I do believe there is something.

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 am

i belive there is a bigfoot and family out there somewhere in this world !! it's like here in Australia theres
a big black cat (panther) roaming the whole of Australia !! now skeptics say theres no such creature in
Australia but there is evidence in the way of digital video footage as well as plaster casting of paw/foot
prints in the ground hair/fur samples caught on trees etc and scate (poo droppings) now how much
of this country or any other country been explored properly by man or satalites as there are plenty of
good hiding places for bigfoots, big black cats, lochness monster yeti and soforth !!

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 am

Hey Buddah, did you know there is supposed to be black cat activity in the Jarrahdale area... GL had info he was going to share but unfortunately he passed on before he got the chance. He spoke to me on the phone about it and some person he knew had photos. Don't know how true it all was, haven't heard anything else since.

Jack, I have a feeling in your case it is just a tree falling. Often the upper limbs move around and make rustling noises just before they fall to the ground or the whole tree drops. I think in your part of the world you have Redwoods? I think they are very similar to our gum trees and can randomly drop limbs or just plain fall over for not good reason.
We went camping a few weeks back in a wooded area we like. We never camp under the trees for the very reason mentioned above. I woke early one morning hearing rustling noises then thump thump thump... it frightened the life out of me. A bit later just after the sun came up, I heard the thump thump again, closer to the camper. I decided to be brave and go look this time. During the night a number of limbs had fallen out of some of the trees near by and being dark and quiet, the noise sounded closer than it was. One of the limbs was quite big as well, that would have been the rustling I heard. Gotta tell you, it had my mind racing in the dark when I heard it... as if some canvas and a few sheets are going to save me when I hind in and under them :lol:
In the past I have heard the big crack as well when something was about to drop, makes you get very nervous where and when something is going to drop.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:02 pm

sorry not really into "Big Feet" :histerics:

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 am

Well I happen to know Big Foot IS real..... he lives in my house!!!!...... yep.... he's a 14 yr old blonde kid named Alec that just happens to wear a mens size 14 bloody shoe!!!! :shocked:

This kid is gonna cost me a fortune if they get any bigger! Told him we'd have to chop his toes off if they do! :giggle:

As for the REAL Big Foot..... anythings possible, there are still shitloads of species man still hasn't discovered yet and Big Foot may just be another one of them!

Jaxon151
Spirit
Spirit

Postby Jaxon151 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am

Dellykat, the noises we heard were an animal of somesort. We weren't able to see under the trees or catch any view of it. Needless to say, we were glad it was on the other side of the river.

Return to “Unexplained Mysteries”