Psychcs and the Sharemarket

ESP, telepathy, telekinesis, channeling, remote viewing and more.
Dr Whom
Spirit
Spirit

Psychcs and the Sharemarket

Postby Dr Whom » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 pm

I've had a number of dreams over the years about the market.

In 1987, I dreamt of the crash before it happened, and sold my meagre amount of shares.

in 2007 I dreamt that WAN shares would drop to a price (can't remember what it is right now, but I actually emailed the Skeptics). At the time, the price was going up, and it was a very good share, paying a huge dividend. My Sister told me that if WAN hit that price, then the market would have probably crashed. I took her advise, sold all my shares, missed the bubble burst, and managed to buy back in on the day before the lowest price. I remember having an "argument" with a work colleague, because his belief was that you can't make money out of having a "gift". I call it a 6th sense, just like smell and taste.

A little while ago I purchased some Myer shares for the bargain price of $1.95. I don't normally sell shares - I like to hold onto them until they recover if they drop. Out of the blue, I got a premonition that Myer shares would drop to around $1.55 - and I sent my family an email telling them so. I'd never done this before, because my forte is having dreams that come true, I don't normall have premonitions.

Anyway, at this stage Myer was at $1.85, so instead of hoping they would go up, I sold for a small loss. Then waited. Within a week or so, they hit $1.54, and I bought a swag at $1.545. Unfortunately I'm way to conservitive to be a millionaire, but, they bottomed out at this price, and then went up. They are currently at around $1.90. Wonder what the odds of predicting the almost exact price a share is going to drop to before it recovers is - as you know, the catch cry of the Skeptics is "It's a coincidence!".

I put my money where my mouth, and premonition, are.

It makes you wonder if there are some psychic millionaires out there (I'm definetly not one) who keep their mouth's shut, and trade on premonitions, making a fortune?

BTW: My trading history confirms all of the above.

The Doctor

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Psychcs and the Sharemarket

Postby Jemm » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:20 pm

and whats the most said phrase a psychic gets asked?
yep
why cant you predict a lotto win?
well maybe some have ..doubt very much if theyd tell anyone :grin: I sure as hell wouldnt , do yourself a favour James..by a lotto ticket :cheesy: :bigwink:

Dr Whom
Spirit
Spirit

Re: Psychcs and the Sharemarket

Postby Dr Whom » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 pm

I can't remember the numbers! :lol:

I'll post a separate thread on my theory on why psychics don't win lotto.

The Doctor

Return to “Psychic Phenomena”