TWIN CONNECTION

ESP, telepathy, telekinesis, channeling, remote viewing and more.
white wolf
Demon
Demon

TWIN CONNECTION

Postby white wolf » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:19 pm

A few years ago my sister took a holiday in spain and went horse ridding.
It was of course very hot and the ground was baked solid underfoot,well her horse was startled and charged off away from the main group at speed with her hanging on for dear life.

She actually was off the back of the horse holding onto its main frightened to let go which cause her feet to hit the hard baked earth and unfortunatley both ankles where shattererd. To cut a long story short the Ambulance was not equipt to deal with it and the journey back left her with even more damage to the hospital.
She came close to losing her feet and they even messed up the operation to put pins in the bones etc and she had to go through it all over again with another operation.

Anyway my point is we are both twins and the whole of that weekend i had terrible aches in both my ankles .
My niece stopped by that weekend to tell me of the accident.

Does anyone else have any such experiences is my question.?
Might make for interesting readin.

ww[/b]

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: TWIN CONNECTION

Postby Dellycat » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Interesting subject WW. While I am not a twin, many years ago I used to work with a girl who was a twin and she often spoke about things that had happened that was a connection to the other twin, she was very in tune with her sister. I remember her laughing one day, she had received a phone call from her mother who lived in New Zealand who had just celebrated her birthday. This girl and her sister (who lived on the East coast of Australia at the time) had both sent a birthday card to their mother for the occasion. The mother had rung to tell her that both had sent identical cards and gifts without them knowing it.
I have heard of some amazing things and that story has always stuck in my head :grin:

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:40 pm

sorry cant help you there WW
but would be very interesting to find out why

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:04 am

My brother and I shared an interesting connection from as far back as tiny tots..we werent twins, BUT we were born on the same day with half an hour difference but 3 years apart, I was the oldest.

I remember sitting in the lounge room when we were younger and mum going absolutely balistic with us, apparently we were creeping her out , my brother would finish my sentences and visa versa..I would also answer his questions before he spoke..mum brought this subject up the other day and it's funny how we're discussing it now...

Over the years growing up , if ever I was having a personal crisis I would garuntee my brother to be on my doorstep, no words just a hug, he wasn't big on expressing emotions.bit of a tough biker guy :smile:

The day he was killed on his bike , I had woken up with a terrible migrain and sick to the stomach...I spent the day on my sofa drifting in and out of a foggy restless doze, there was an almighty bang bang bang on my door and when I opened it , it was my sister-in-law in tears with the news about my brother..before she even got the words out, I remember being in this foggy mental state, completely without emotion and I said aloud "I know".

My sister-in-law just looked at me blankly and said "How do you know"....I couldnt answer that , I just did.

It's been well over 20 plus years since he died and I can honestly say without a doubt , I have had many many visits from him..sometimes it catches me unawares and spooks me (to which I yell at him to knock it off) but most times it's comforting and I get that warm fuzzy feeling...

Hubby who is very sensitive has even had a visit..but thats another story for another day. :smile:

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Wow guys very interesting.

I often say somthing to Steph at the same point she was about to say to me the same thing etc.
I think alot of this is being in tune with that person at exactley the same time even if you are miles apart
at the time you tune in.

Also like when the phone rings you know whos on the other end or in fact knowing the phone is about to ring moments before it does.

ww

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

My husband and I are in tune like you guys. It has got to the point that I say something and when I turn around I see him cleaning his ear with his finger and looking at me, he then says his thoughts are leaking. Next time it happens, he has his finger in his ear blocking the thoughts from escaping :histerics:
The phone calls are another thing that happens here as well and also knowing someone is going to turn up at the doorstep.
It makes you wonder, Twins are in tune because of their connection from birth. Do people that find their soul mates also have the same ability and it developes further over time?. I didn't have that sort of connection with my first husband (over 19yrs) though have been in tune with my current husband since practically day one. :thinking2:

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

So are we saying if you are in tune it makes for a good relationship ??? hahah

Return to “Psychic Phenomena”