The Scole Experiment

ESP, telepathy, telekinesis, channeling, remote viewing and more.
ella

The Scole Experiment

Postby ella » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot or has been posted already, I did have a look around and couldn't find it.

I saw a segment on William Shatners Weird or What and thought it might be of interest here.

"The Scole Experiment chronicles the extraordinary results of a five-year investigation into life after death. At the beginning of 1993 four psychic researchers embarked on a series of experiments in the Norfolk village of Scole. The subsequent events were so astounding that senior members of the prestigious Society for Psychical Research asked to observe, test and record what took place."

I haven't checked out the website properly but the photos they showed on the segment are in there and the basic idea also. They did have a guy on trying to debunk, but that's pretty standard for that show and I don't have enough info to form an opinion. Looked interesting though. A lot of hits came up on google too if you are interested.

Web address is http://www.thescoleexperiment.com/

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: The Scole Experiment

Postby Jemm » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 pm

ahhhh you beat me to it...hubby watched this tonight while I was at work I'd just googled it and about to post it and tadaaaaaaaa...good stuff Ella :clap:
I'll look at it more closely tomorrow :thumbsup:
had a look around YouTube but theres nothing there :cry:

ella

Postby ella » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I think they have a couple of videos on the site where the photos are but I haven't looked at them yet. I found "something" via youtube but I can't watch it at the moment so I wont post it just in case the content is suspect. I usually find I have better luck looking for stuff on youtube via google. Searching Youtube generally sucks LOL.

I went to the sbs website and the episode your hubby and I watched (not together don't worry! LOL) is up on their site for the next seven days. Here is the link
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/ ... rd-Or-What

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 pm

BRILLIENT!! Thank you!!
makes it easier to search I was typing The Scole Experiment and got some crackpot clip :histerics:
heres some of the series...

ella

Postby ella » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:02 am

You're welcome :)

I wish I could watch the link you posted but I think I am banned from watching videos for a bit since I am getting close to my limit! Too many cute cat videos on facebook I think! :shemademe:

eeyore
Shadow
Shadow

Postby eeyore » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 am

That was quite an interesting site Ella. :grin:
When people walk away from you...let them go. your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people...It just means that their part in your story is over.

ella

Postby ella » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 am

I thought so too eeyore. Still need to look around there properly though :)

Return to “Psychic Phenomena”