Eyeball

Post your dreams here, do you have premonition dreams? Do you have vivid dreams that you want to share?
kezbot

Eyeball

Postby kezbot » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 pm

I have had this dream quite a few times.... tried searching dream books/theories about this one for a while but can't find anything specific for it, so any help appreciated!

In my dream, I look down to see an eyeball fully implanted in the palm of my hand.... no lashes or brow but there is an eyelid and it blinks..... it freaks me out because the eyeball is always looking around and I can feel it moving/rolling around in the palm of my hand. I keep trying to hide it from people but the more I try to hide it the bigger it gets. I grab a stanley knife from someones car and just as the blade touches my palm, I wake up!

WTF???!!!!!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Eyeball

Postby Jemm » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:37 am

burning palms...eyeballs...your freakin ME out :nono:

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 am

I have done some searching and while I can't find anything about dreaming of hands with eyes, I did find the following links. You didn't say what hand had the eye in your dream so this will be interesting as well. I am no good at interpreting things like this, not my field, though I wonder if there is some sort of connection in meanings. Only you Kez will know if what is said means anything to you. I hope it helps. I have a feeling there is a message there for you, what that is, I don't know :don'tknow:

I don't know if there are any sites out there that cover dreaming about the Hamsa or Hand of Fatima. It may take some digging though could be interesting.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hamsahand.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 am

Jemm wrote:burning palms...eyeballs...your freakin ME out :nono:

Hence the reason I haven't discussed these things earlier.... yep, I'm a weirdo! :justcuz:

Thanks heaps Delly... it's in the palm of my right hand,will check out that link!

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 am

Wow, the second link is some very interesting reading! My heart skipped a few beats after reading some parts! Am thinking/hoping it is a good sign!!

I have bookmarked it so I can read up on it more. Thanks again, ur awesome! :kisses:

Calmer
Demon
Demon

Postby Calmer » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Being a newbie I'm reading so much in here and some I'm know are older threads, but thought I'd still throw my two bobs worth in.

Dreams generally don't mean exactly what you're seeing, derrrr.
You need to find the basis of the dream. From what you have said, it's The Eye Ball and Your Reaction.
The eye is what you see with (of course), and placing it behind you only makes the situation worse for yourself, as it grows.
In other words, don't turn your back on something you must deal with. The problem will only get bigger if you don't. And you can't hide it, you know it's there.

Well that's my interpretation, hope it helps. :bigwink:
Such is life....

Return to “Dreams”