nightmare

Post your dreams here, do you have premonition dreams? Do you have vivid dreams that you want to share?
juliejulies

nightmare

Postby juliejulies » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 am

i had a dream last night that rely scared me,sometimes whaen i dream of spirits i can smell them but not see them ,they never have done anything to me in my dream ,but lats night i was dreaming i was sitting in a room with a baby i was kissing the baby on the cheek,then i came out the room with the baby and went to lock the door and i could hear my husband snoring in this room i was standing in then i felt someone crab my hair and pull me back i tried to sream but couldnt,then the baby was gone and something grabbed me around the waist but i couldnt see anyone then they picked me up and tucked me under there arm so i was on my side but they where holding me i was terrified and kept trying to scream then i woke up and could not sleep after.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: nightmare

Postby Jemm » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:51 am

:impossible:
you poor thing..heres a link that might be helpful..
http://www.understandmydreams.com/ :heart:

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Have u recently lost a baby or have fear of losing one?

juliejulies

Postby juliejulies » Sat May 05, 2012 5:53 pm

thank you jemm,no kezbot ive never lost a baby or have a fear of losing one im not planning on any more i have five as it is ill look through the link to see what it says thanks guys x

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Sat May 05, 2012 6:55 pm

I don't understand dream translations, they are always different where ever you look.

All I can think, or what is coming to mind for me is the following.... and this is just my feelings and possibly right off mark.

Are your children doing anything at the moment that worries you, are your children wanting to do something that is bothering you? Are you possibly holding on to tight to one of your children and not letting them do a particular thing?
It could be a message to tell you to let go, holding you back and letting the child go on with what ever. I do know dreams can be strong with the message to get it through and it isn't necessarily meaning something is going to grab you.

I think you should sit and relax, go through all the things happening at the moment and see if you are holding on or something has happened to cause you to worry. Look at all things, the answer may be there and not as bad as thought.

Or the above as stated before could be a pile of dribble.... I hope it is of some help.. :kisses:

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm

I agree with u Delly.... dreams can sometimes have a certain meaning in regards to what may be worrying u at the time but yet sometimes they make no sense at all which is why when some peeps ask for advice on the possible meaning, it's important to ask questions first before trying to decipher the meaning.

Ok so my 'guess' at this one which could also be just dribble is......

You know u have a gift and u are wanting to learn more and become better at it so to speak but ur worried about the impact on ur family if u decide to really get serious and do something with it. Ur also concerned about the safety of urself and ur family if u really open urself to this gift and wat could happen if u lose control of a situation when ur in contact with the other side and cannot disconnect it from u and it clings to u or 'follows u home'.

Your husband is sleeping soundly through this dream so that to me indicates that his interest in it is minimal therefore u feel like ur on ur own with this venture and that u will be solely blamed if things start to go wrong.

If this does happen to make any sense, my advice is to get ur protection methods down pat before trying anything more. Once u have confidence in that, u will feel reassured that u and ur family are safe from any harm regardless of ur interactions with the other side.

Mediumship can be an awesome thing, but it can also be a curse...... choose carefully and take the right steps needed before u jump in the deep end.

Anyways.... tis just my thoughts.... :grin:

Return to “Dreams”