Celebrity Ghost Sightings

Know a good Ghost Story? This is the place to put it!
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Celebrity Ghost Sightings

Postby Jemm » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 am

John Wayne died 1979

The Duke himself has been seen many times aboard his old yacht, the Wild Goose.

Marilyn Monroe

haunts a full-length mirror at the lobby of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, occasionally nipping off to be seen dancing around the ballroom in spectral form,where incidentally room 928 is said to be haunted by Montgomery Clift…she also visits the house where she died and has been spotted at her grave.

Ma Maison is the favourite haunt of Orson Welles who still sits at his favourite table at this LA restaurant, even though it shut down in 1985 and is now a completely different ‘Eating House’…. now visiting his home in Melrose Ave, Los Angeles.

John Lennon…shot in 1980

John Lennon’s son,Julian claims his dad visits him in the form of a white feather,Paul McCartney says he was with them while recording ‘Free as a Bird’ as a white peacock and repeatedly messed with the recording,while Liam Gallagher was paid a visit while in a friend’s bed in Manchester.

Michael Hutchence died 1997

Kylie claims her ex boyfriend, Michael Hutchence, has communicated with her from beyond the grave.

Freddie Mercury died 1991

Freddie supposedly returns from beyond the grave in spirit form to help fans and pals get over lows in their lives.

Cary Grant Died 1986

….once tried to buy a building in the seaside town of Brighton in his homeland but failed to secure the purchase. His ghost is now said to haunt the building and the club that is now there.

….And we won’t even mention the much documented Michael Jackson,who is purportedly more active in death than he was in life and seems to pop up all over the world.

source:
http://allghostvideos.com/celebrity-ghosts/

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Re: Celebrity Ghost Sightings

Postby Buddah James » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 pm

with wacko jako i think too many people are watching to many zommbie or alien movies :histerics:
with the duke i have heard that his spirit/ghost still visits his former owned boat Wild Goose !!
the Tv show Corrination Street the actress (cant remember her name) she was the longest person to be
in the show before she died still visits the site of were they film the Tv series and there are also reports
that a mantanice person who was electricuted above the pub fixing one of the lights for the lighting also
reportedly hangs around the pub area !!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Coronation Street's Ena Sharples (Violet Carson)
looks like my old nana ...scarey :nono:
Attachments
violet_1690299c.jpg
violet_1690299c.jpg (21.2 KiB) Viewed 1744 times

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 am

thank you Jemm for letting us know the person i couldn't remember :yesmaster: !! she looks like my
grandma Edwards !! not biological grandma she was my godmother's mother and out of respect we called
her grandma !! (i was about 5/6 when she died at the grand age of 98)

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 am

Holy crappers man..... she looks like Satan himself in drag!! :shocked:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:53 pm

she does doesnt she , but in real life apparently that lady was a real sweety :giggle:
she just played the part really well for many many years...she's the female equivilent of Alf Stewart

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:14 pm

All I can say is..... she did her job well then and I really hope they don't have that pic on her grave!!

Return to “Ghost Stories”