Beings/apperitions dressed in black or white

Let's talk about shadow ghosts, poltergeists, hauntings, etc.
calimom2k
Vapor
Vapor

Beings/apperitions dressed in black or white

Postby calimom2k » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:44 am

I had just gotten on the train and was the only person on it. As I was waiting for the train to leave, I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a person dressed all in black. He had on a black hoodie with the hood over his head and hands in the pockets. He just seems to be standing there so i turned to look at him and there was no one there. And not a soul in the train car with me! It really feeaked me out! That happened a few years back
The yesterday, I was in the train, (same one), and I saw a person standing there in all white. But it didn't look like a hoodie this time. It seemed more sophisticatedly dressed, if that makes sense. I looked, but no one was there. This time there were others on the train, but no one in white. The lady sitting in the seat across from me didn't seem to see it. What or who are these things?

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Re: Beings/apperitions dressed in black or white

Postby white wolf » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Perhaps you witnessed a replay of some past person on that train from back in time,.

ww

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: Beings/apperitions dressed in black or white

Postby Dellycat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:22 pm

Interesting :shocked:
Could be what WW said or another theory could be a case of parallel universe, seeing someone going about their day in another dimension.. :think: :thinking2:

Return to “Ghost Talk”