Can my cat scense the paranormal?

Let's talk about shadow ghosts, poltergeists, hauntings, etc.
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Can my cat scense the paranormal?

Postby Jemm » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:08 am

This came through on Google alerts

Recently my budgie that I owned for 6 months died. It was a sad time for me, but my cat was the first one to cheer me up!
Ever scince her death, my cat will be really strange and cautious in the enterance of my home and will run and jump past my doorway, and won't hang around that area of the house. It has never happened before and I would love to know why it happends!
Appreciate and answers thankyou.

Lots of negative answers were given to this persons question which I wont bother to copy and paste..very narrow minded views.

Whats your take on this question..I know what mine is :bigwink:

Rick

Re: Can my cat scense the paranormal?

Postby Rick » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:58 am

I know of many reports of dogs being sensitive to the paranormal, why not cats?

Cats have been believed to be spiritual in nature for centuries! The Egyptians believed they held spiritual powers!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:17 am

exactly...

any cat owner will tell you the same thing ..my cat is my watch cat :bigwink:

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:25 pm

My-straight-answer-is-a-strong-Yes,they-can-def-can-sense-the-paranormal,but-just-as-in-this-life,a-cat-would-not-fear-a-budgie-in-the-after-life-either......so-I-would-be-looking-into-that-one-if-it-were-me.

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 am

forgive my vaigness here on this subject ok !! According to ancient Egyption Mytholiogy cats are the
gardiens of the underworld and they are to stop any spirit from escaping the underworld !! plus the
Pharos kept cats as their own personal gaurds to keep away any spirit demon etc whilst they slept !!
it's a well know fact that dogs and cats can see spirits long before we get any kind of feelings or
happenings that the spirits are around us !!

craziwolf
Shadow
Shadow

Postby craziwolf » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Buddah James wrote:forgive my vaigness here on this subject ok !! According to ancient Egyption Mytholiogy cats are the
gardiens of the underworld and they are to stop any spirit from escaping the underworld !!

This just makes me think that the cat would not let the bird's spirit leave!

My cat quite often after an investigation will just stare at me and not come near me, I have no doubt that they are sensitive to these things if not in a different way to dogs.
If it bleeds we can kill it.

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:15 pm

That's a yes from me cats dogs and ravens ,crows and jackdaws all very smart animals.when I'm in the woods I listen to the birds and other animals they will always tell me if there is danger and if I'm alone or not too. Of course it could be just the wolf in me too lol
Ww

calimom2k
Vapor
Vapor

Postby calimom2k » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:31 am

I have a cat and she is always looking up at the ceiling and just follows whatever is there. Almost like something is playing with her up there. She sleeps with me in my room at night, most nights, and I always know when she is protecting me from something. If there is nothing amiss, she sleeps in front of the window, but if something is off, she will sleep on my bed or even on me! And she doesn't usually like to do that as I toss and turn all night! I will always will believe she is my little protector!

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Cats are good at sensing things and are protectors, sounds like you have a loving animal there :smile:
Cats were respected by the Egyptians and were know to ward off evil. :smile:

Return to “Ghost Talk”