Your abilities???

Let's talk about shadow ghosts, poltergeists, hauntings, etc.
kezbot

Your abilities???

Postby kezbot » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:15 pm

We obviously all have the same interest or we wouldn't be members of this forum right?

Regardless of background, beliefs or religion.... I am just curious..... do u have any special abilities by way of interacting with forces that may be beyond the average person's capabilities???.... this is not a debate at all what so ever about beliefs etc..... so no arguments needed.....

Me personally.... I believe in God..... not main stream religions at all but 'A God/Goddess' that I rely on/call upon when needed..... I also believe in angels, guardians and spirit guides.... I do angel readings and know I am clairvoyant/physchic/medium ...... my biggest downfall is I am yet to master the art of any of them, the majority of the time these abilities for me seem to come and go as they please, they are strong when they are there but not neccessarily there when I want them to be, so I have learnt to take it as it comes for now....

So anyways.... just wondering if I'm the only 'weirdo'??? :cheesy:

Glazen
Shadow
Shadow

Re: Your abilities???

Postby Glazen » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:46 am

Hmm, ok here's my rant lol
I have no abilities beyond the 'norm' but take more of a scientific approach.
I don't actually rule anything out as I believe we as a species are truly too young to know for sure either way. We all know that fear is an automatic, natural self defense mechanism, that kicks in when we sense danger. If there was nothing in these buildings or areas said to be haunted, then why would they affect something in us that we have no control over ourselves such as fear and emotions?

There are 2 theory's on it that I found interesting and rather plausible, 1 being that when we pass on our consciousness or spirit moves on to another plane, that our frail body's can't process therefore can't see, but in some places there are accidental crossings where we catch glimpses of their plane.

The theory I probably lean more towards is that hauntings are really just like recordings set in a particular spot (eg building) created from a massive amount of strong emotions, leaving an imprint where those emotions happened. What we see of hear or sometimes feel is that emotion (be it good or bad) playing over and over.

I could be way off base here, which is why I do what I do, and why I'm on this forum, to learn from others and share what I've learned.

Sorry if I rub anyone the wrong way with this too :peek:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 am

not at all TPA we're all mature adults here..its a very healthy discussion...and we're very respectful of others opinions , but if we can blatantly see that someone is waaaaaaaaaaaay off track we will be upfront and try to help steer in the right direction as in information, not personal beliefs.

ok myself?
very intuitive, able to sense imbalance I guess you could say , in my surroundings..I dont think I'm a sensitive, or empathic, but I do have those slight traits .
I sometimes hear voices and noooooooo not the ones in your head :giggle:

a couple of examples: an aunty had passed away a few years ago in UK and the night before I got the news I heard a girly giggley sing song voice calling out my name..I knew the voice but wasnt quite sure,I hadnt seen aunty since I was a little girl..after talking to a cousin, the tone and the way the voice called my name was confirmed it was Aunty..(especially when I did it in the accent)

a couple of nights ago , chatting to Delly on FB I distinclty heard "Janet? you there?"..sounded distant almost like it was in the other room..it was a female voice kind of familiar but havent worked out who yet. I don't mind all this but I just hate the suprise element..I've often said outloud.."yep pop in and say hi but do not scare the crap out of me !!"..do they listen? nooooooo :ohpleez:

religious beliefs are neither here nor there ..I do wear my St Christopher and I do say my St Michaels prayer whenever I venture into strange places..especially in my line of work, dont want anything following me home again.

On our forum here we have members who have a wide range of abilities especially Dellycat..shes a classic. :bigwink:
One member who is no longer with us, :verysad: had the most amazing abilities and his stories were nothing short of amazing..I think you'll find Grizz's stuff on the Personal experiences section.

viperslate13610
Shadow
Shadow

Postby viperslate13610 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 am

I find that doing runic readings comes to me almost as a given fact and they are usually so accurate its scary. As far as 'abilities' go, I often 'feel' if things are not as they should be or if something is going to go wrong. I get the same feeling if I think someone is lying to me or trying to deceive me. It's just a thing that I have, like someone who catches flashes or premonitions in thier dreams. As for religious beliefs, I follow none of the mainstream religions, but I will say a tiny piece for the 'Allfather' in my runic scripts when doing that sort of thing. Other than that, I have the firm belief that nothing is ever a coincidence and that everything happens for a reason, and the reason often becomes clear in its own time.

Ladytaura80
Spirit
Spirit

Postby Ladytaura80 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:36 pm

You guys are all cool :bigwink:
I dont have any that I can think of :thinking2: :dontthinkso:
Maybe a bit of intuition, or gut feelings. Nothing impressive..lol

kezbot

Postby kezbot » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Hey There Ladytaura80 ,

Just the fact that ur here makes u pretty cool too!! :cheesy:

I still have heaps to learn so I'm really not as cool as most on here, but it's an awesome forum to be on if u wanna learn so I hope u like it here.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:20 am

hey kezz...Lady is a member from way back , shes the daughter of Ghostlaird, :grin:

Dr Whom
Spirit
Spirit

Postby Dr Whom » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 pm

That's amazing that we all seem to be on the same track!
I don't believe in religion either, and think that God is called Mother Nature - although I'm not silly enough to think that I'm right! It's just my theory.
I've inherited a strong 6th sense - I have extremely vivid dreams that come true, and have done all my life - as you will see from my posts, although many were lost on the old site.
I'm striving to learn as much as I can, and like TPA-TL2 am leaning towards "imprints" being left in certain areas, or energy fields causing effects.
I class myself as a sceptical psychic, because I will be the first to try and work out why and how something has happened, and will only accept the paranormal as a last resort.
The Doctor

Calmer
Demon
Demon

Postby Calmer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Pulling up an old thread but thought I'd add my bit.

I know who I am earthly, but don't know if I do possess any psychic ability. If you know pls let me know, so I can start believing in myself.... :lol:

I was told many years ago that I should look into reading jewellery. LOVE jewellery and my favourite is antique. Might have to invest in some....good excuse. :cheesy:

A woman I would speak to via the internet and have never met, daughter committed suicide. I had such strong feelings of the daughter and messages of sorry Mum. The Mother said I had told her things only she and the police knew. Don't know if it was the Mother in me (very strong), or something there.

The funniest one is my sister in law, twice I knew she was pregnant before she knew.
I mean this could be because she was of child bearing age.

I'm a definate believer.
I believe in God and Goddess's, Angels and Guardian Angels, Guides. I believe our family and friends who have past over can be called upon to help, if THEY wish to. In the end I have someone to answer to, and be helped if requested.

Calmer :hiding:

Oh and I have another ability, I can talk under water if the subject really interests me. :grin:
Such is life....

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Oh and I have another ability, I can talk under water if the subject really interests me. :grin:

:roflmao: :histerics: :lol: Now that I would have to see... make sure you record the event :cheesy:

Return to “Ghost Talk”