Residual Energy.

Let's talk about shadow ghosts, poltergeists, hauntings, etc.
Ladytaura80
Spirit
Spirit

Residual Energy.

Postby Ladytaura80 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Hiya peeps :smile: I hope this makes sense...

I have offten thought about this question, and I'd love to know what you guys have to say...

When it comes to a "residual haunting" or "residual energy" that is left behind, must we be dead or have died to leave behind residual energy?

I have heard the term residual energy many time on GAC and other Ghost hunter type shows. But always wondered if we have to be dead to leave it behind..?

Who is to say, when something terrible happenes or extremly wonderful happenes in our lives they are the times we leave an imprint. And who is to say that we can mistake our own residual energy as a ghost in our house months or years later..?
There have been many time where i though i saw one of my kids walk past me or across a door way and turning out not to be the case, that they infact were in the other room or outside.

Hoping i have explained myself properly....what do you guys think..?

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Residual Energy.

Postby Jemm » Mon May 28, 2012 3:58 pm

thats a REALLY good question...
I dont have an aswer to that but hang in there I'll get back to you :bigwink:

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 pm

if i have study and heard right ?? In theory the building will absorb the essence of the people living or
working in said building (house unit factory barn etc) !! and that essence in the building is like a DVD or
video it will be seen and heard by people who are physic as if that building and the people whom worked
or lived their are still going about their daily business regardless of the time the people have moved on
to the world of spirit !!

With residual hauntings it's the same principle but the person or persons have moved on to higher plains
in the spirit world but still come back to have a look at the place were they lived and/or worked and thus
leaves a residual trace of their visit !! and i forgot the spirit person(s) are not grounded to the buildings
in a residual haunting !!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Mon May 28, 2012 7:28 pm

yep but we in the para-circles know that , the big question that is being asked is..do we have to be dead to leave Residual energy behind..?

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

in my opinion no we don't have to be dead to leave residual energy behind in a building as what we do
in our physical life will in some way leave it's mark in the building for all time !! um or to put it in
another prospective from my point of view It's like you having an out of body experience and viewing
yourself doing your daily business with you being fully aware !! hope I've made sense in my explanation
here :think: but it's just my humble opinion

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Mon May 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Kristy, I think I know what you are asking and I think the answer is you don't have to be dead to leave that energy in a house or building. As I have stated before, I am empathic and can pick up on others emotions and feelings very easily and over distance, I think the same energy is left in a building and can be picked up by a person sensitive to it. If you are tuned to that sort of thing then you will pick it up. I know I have walked into places and felt the energy, either negative or good though not everyone can do that, each different gift presents differently and depends on the persons abilities to pick up on things. I know that lot probably makes no sense, however, I do pick up on negative or positive energies in places I go and it is usually the current situations energies, not past. You would see your kids do something even if they physically didn't because you are tuned to them... does that make sense as well?
Does that help :don'tknow:

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

I agree with Delly.

Every thing in the world is made up of energy not of course just us and i belive even tho it may not still be there it will leave behind some kind of trace which may not be seen with the naked eye but can in some cases be senced. I do not believe you have to of died to leave behing energy either.

A good example is when you walk into a room and for some reason you may as they say "cut the atmosphere with a knife." You may be able to pick up the fact that there was a arguement or something which happened a long time ago etc etc.

General George S Patton always said he sould smell a battlefield and proved time and time again he was right in places where there was at the time no trace of a actual battle but had been in the past.

There is a chrich not far from me which i medium took me to years ago told me nothing about the history but asked me to walk around the outside of the church come back and report what i felt. This i did and was able to tell him that there was a point by some trees which i did not like and i felt as if somone had hidden in the shadows there and either they had attacked someone or worse killed someone at that point. There was of course nothing to show me this and i had not ever been to this place prior to this viste.

In truth another medium and a lady had gone to this church and claimed she had been attacked by a spirit that did not like women ,so scared was she she fleed and never came back to that place again. So you see some kind of energy or trace was left at that point which i tuned into. I dont know how long agao this happened but the medium is very much alive still.

Now the interesting thing is i have taken groups of friends to this same church asked them to do the same as i did ie walk around the church and every person has not been happy with the same area to which this attack happened,they have not been able to say what they think it was but at that point they felt very uneasy and scared and did not like it and wanted to get out of the church yard.

WW

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:37 pm

great topic and fantastic comments I hope this helps with what your were asking Ladytaura

Ladytaura80
Spirit
Spirit

Postby Ladytaura80 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Awesomely wicked!!

Thank you so much guys for putting my question at ease!

For a while I thought there might not have been a basis to my question, but once again, I learnt something new :smile:

Just yesterday i was absolutley positive that I saw Lachie, (my 6 year old) out of the corner of my eye, walk from his bedroom to the toilet......he was actually at school at the time!

I kinda half and half stop and think, who or what was that? And then I think about the question I asked you guys. I suppose I'll never really know, but its always good to ask for a second opinion!! haha

Tghanks again peeps :smile:

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

I understand what you are saying and seeing, I just hope what has been said makes sense :grin:
We all learn from each other in this and am happy to help where ever I can :kisses:
On that note... I think it is time your father started to contact you... he is annoying the hell out of me. I am going to start to tell him to visit you, I hate the smell of ciggy smoke in my house and have told him to smoke outside as he is annoying me... :histerics:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 pm

yep mr smoko and the "other" well loved person...buggas reek havoc ...ya hear that you two...Yes we love you but knock it off!! :histerics:

Ladytaura80
Spirit
Spirit

Postby Ladytaura80 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:29 pm

lol...He was known to be a bit of a pain!

I think I will get my "visit" when i need it. I have tried to just let go, and let be what will be. He can't stay away forever!! lol..

Yes it totally made sense. I guess I just wanted to know if others had thought of it like that too.
Thank you all for you input :heart:

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:28 pm

thanks for the post
i also knew we where made up of energy and our energy had to go some where at some stage after we pass, because energy cannot not just disappear or dissipate.

makes you think what could have been here before us??? :thinking1:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:20 pm

and the generations of energy floating around us ...no wonder I'm full of static!! :butbut:

Return to “Ghost Talk”