God is not toast... his popcorn and called Garfield!

Let's talk about shadow ghosts, poltergeists, hauntings, etc.
aufo8mycow
Shadow
Shadow

God is not toast... his popcorn and called Garfield!

Postby aufo8mycow » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:57 am

Lol sorry guys, I thought I would post this rather tongue in cheek post but it does have a message within it. Not sure about oz but over here in rainy uk there has been a surge of stories about Jesus appearing in 'toast'... wallpaper... a potato... a crisp.. and also a glass window a number of people have said this is clearly Jesus Christ even though no one actually knows what he looked like but they feel sure the images are because he has two eyes a nose and a mouth. clearly unlike 7 other billion people on this floating rock.

Anyway, I came across this story today and suddenly realised that the images in toast are clearly designed to throw us off the scent of our real deity... Garfield who has now appeared in the shape of some popcorn and to be honest I find this shape more convincing that the toast image! All hail Garfield.. king of corn and saviour of theatre goers everywhere, he is here to save us from trans fats and cholesterol. Repent for the end is near.

Anyhoo, here is the story with a few pics, taken in full from todays Daily mail.. Enjoy.

Earlier this month we had George Washington's face spotted on a chicken McNugget.
But now it seems even cartoon characters are making an appearance on junk food.
A sharp-eyed foodie has discovered a piece of popcorn which looks (almost) exactly like Garfield

The single piece popcorn, which its anonymous finder has carefully displayed in his hand in the photo, is so alike Garfield it is now creating a buzz online.
However, it's a wonder he spotted the famous cat as most people gobble down handfuls of the salty and sugary snack at a time - usually in the darkness of the cinema.

Famous: Garfield is famous for his laziness and excessive eating Famous: Garfield is famous for his laziness and excessive eating
Lasagne-loving Garfield, an orange, fuzzy, tabby cat, has had his fair share of fame over the years, but this is the first time he has appeared in the shape of cinema snack.

He was created by Jim Davis in 1978 and has appeared in about 2,580 newspapers and journals.

The comic strip has held the Guinness World Record for being the most widely syndicated.
Garfield, who is famous for his laziness and excessive eating, has also had his own cartoon and movies over the years generating millions of pounds worth of revenue.

The cat was born in the kitchen of an Italian restaurant and immediately ate all the pasta and lasagne which is where his love of the food began.

Garfield is also known in the strip for being pessimistic, cynical and a bit obnoxious.
The surprising find comes just days after Rebekah Speight, of Dakota City, Nebraska, tried to sell a chicken nugget on eBay claiming that it looked like George Washington, America's first President

The eagle-eyed diner was about to throw away the nugget in 2009 when she spotted its uncanny resemblance to the founding father of the American constitution.
She decided to auction it on eBay for thousands of pounds but the website temporarily took down the auction last month because it violated rules regulating expired food.
Previous 'crazy stuff' to have fetched a fortune on eBay includes a toasted cheese sandwich featuring the face of the Virgin Mary that sold on eBay for $28,000 in 2004.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1pPTQ6jFk

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Re: God is not toast... his popcorn and called Garfield!

Postby Buddah James » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:41 am

all HAIL our LORD GARFIELD may he be EATEN with a watery mouth and
TASTE all BUTTERY and SALTY and may the eater be spared the horror
of any FURBALLS that may follow after eating him !! LONG LIVE GARFIELD

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 am

All hail Garfield.. king of corn and saviour of theatre goers everywhere, he is here to save us from trans fats and cholesterol. Repent for the end is near.

:histerics: :lol: :roflmao:
oh gawd that was the funniest thing I've read , great start for the morning...going to be inspecting my food from now on...wonder if I'll find Micky Mouse :yes: :histerics: :roflmao:

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:36 am

What next :histerics:

And Jemm... you won't find Mickey Mouse, it will Pepe Le Pew :lol: :smelly:

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:33 am

:histerics: :lol: :histerics: :roflmao:
that is all :hi:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 pm

most definately Pepe...my hero :yes:

Return to “Ghost Talk”