MY HOUSE

Let's talk about shadow ghosts, poltergeists, hauntings, etc.
white wolf
Demon
Demon

MY HOUSE

Postby white wolf » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 pm

Im on long 12 hr nights at the moment finishing at 7.30 am,i got home the other morning got out the car opened the front door to be meet by Charlie my collie running down the stairs and Steph my girlfriend sitting in the middle of the stairs.

"why did you ring the doorbell and wake me" she said.
I said i did not ring it why would i?
I went to the doorbell and rung it and it was not what she heared.

Ok to cut to the chase we have a ghost doorbell which plays this BANJO ON MY KNEE tune at very strange times .
I dont know what makes this sound its like it is down stairs and is very random when it goes off but it is not the doorbell.

Last night she text me to say it sounded like doors were being opened in the house and Charle kept thinking it was me comming home and on top hahahha of him waking up in the night and Howling like a wolf very loud im thinking is my house haunted hahhahaha.

Steph is very new to all this and only went on her very 1st investigation last weekend.

ww :thinking2:

princess13
Devil
Devil

Re: MY HOUSE

Postby princess13 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:17 pm

:think: I hope you find out soon what could be the cause of this activity.

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:23 pm

didn't bring something home with you at all ?
i know i would b scared shitless if I was your GF late at night home alone with no one else being there and the dog going off

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 am

Ha well its not really woried me but i dont think for one second ive bought anything home and i dont feel threatened .
If i find a logical answer i will say.

ww

GRIM P.I
Shadow
Shadow

Postby GRIM P.I » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 am

Hey WW, i can sympathise for your gf as i do 12hr night shifts and wendy always says there is some sort of activity usually when im at work, i think it may be that they like to mess around when people are on there own mainly, cause i haven't heard/seen anything myself. But wendy and nick(nephew) always cop it. last week they heard a noise while sitting in the kitchen that sounded like a hose being sprayed on the wall outside for a long period. when they told me in the morning and we were trying to debunk it, i ran my nails down they wall jokingly and they both crapped themselves and said thats the sound!

Dogs are helpful unless your scared, then they make it worse. We have a skittish Ridgeback that doesnt help wendy's nerves lol

Hopefully its a astral critter that has a fascination for doorbells?

Good luck with it tho and hopefully it dont freak the GF too much

white wolf
Demon
Demon

Postby white wolf » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Mmmmmmmm Interesting.
Steph ok with it and ive started to take her out on investigations now so she will get used to it.

ww

megsy
Demon
Demon

Postby megsy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:41 pm

lol, I had a doorbell ringer years ago - I had to actually disconnect my doorbell (and it continued for about three days after I did this)

Glad she isn't scared then, gues syou have to suck it up if your other half is into that stuff and attracts them ! My hubby is still getting used to it all (we have only been together for 7 years), he is interested and wants to know more - but would poop his duds if one came at him or he heard doors opening/closing. I think I would come home from work to find him sitting on the front lawn in the dark !

white wolf, if you don't feel any negative energy from it then no need to worry :bigwink: I miss having house guests :smile:
There is an inn, a merry old inn beneath an old grey hill, And there they brew a beer so brown that the Man in the Moon himself came down one night to drink his fill - sign under the Prancing Pony Inn - LOTR

pinkelephants
Devil
Devil

Postby pinkelephants » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm

my husband ususally senses them but doesnt tell me unless its slips into conversation

the last house we lived in had a spirit dont know if it was friendly or not he just said it was there
im interetsted but if something happen i would have run for the hills ( considering i live at the top of one :lol:)

Return to “Ghost Talk”