Corner of the Eye.

Let's talk about shadow ghosts, poltergeists, hauntings, etc.
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Corner of the Eye.

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:55 am

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008
Highlander

I have something to share,don"t know if ghostly though but as always I will post and if any of you have any opinions or knowledge of the subject.Then that would be great,That's what"s Good about forums like this,People get to bounce things of each other with thier comments and every now and then answers are sought.
I have heard that there are some in the World that claim to ave knowledge but are in it for a quicl buck..
That isn't the case here.

Anyway enough of the praising.lol

Of Late I have been noticing something, When I'm at Work or Walking around,I see "Things" out of the corner of my eye or sometimes I hear my name..now i know everyone does that.
But the interesting thing is..these glimpses have form.
The other day at work,I was walking past a bunch of boxes and I saw a Man walk past in front of Me,He was wearing Black Pants.
I looked around but I was alone (Everyone was at Lunch)
But the funny thing was an hour later I walked past in the same directionand one of the Bosses walked past me in front.

(Guess what He was wearing?)

Two points if you said Black Pants,now i know..Coincedence..Maybe?!I don't know all I know is that it's happening more..and I'm not freaked.
I mean I look at walls and see outlines of Faces on them and whaen i close my eyes,there are White outlined Figures and scenes that move.
A skeptic would say that it's the Brain's Memory or Light imprint on the Retina's but not when I wake up at #m in the morning not having watched any T.V.

It's probably a normal thing..that One goes through.
But anyone who knows Me...Normal and i don't mix.

(Now i know that sounds a little Freaky,my point is I look at things a little more closely and I'm open to a lot of things....If that makes sense lol)

Anways Guys and Gals...Thanks as Always for Reading My posts it means a lot.

Feel free to be Honest..It's what this site is all about....

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Corner of the Eye.

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:56 am

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008

Interesting things there Highlander! I have to ask when you see these forms moving are there any "feelings" attached to them? Are there any physical responses? Is this only occurring at work?

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:56 am

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008

I get glimpses in my head before they happen..not really feelings i just am in the moment..but sometimes a strong De ja vu feeling.

i can also (didn't put this down) Know when and what a person is going to say something.

It doesnt always happen at work but they happen when im happy fr some reason or at peace.

That's all i can think of for now.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:58 am

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008

I think someone who has gone through similar experiences like yours might be able to reassure you or guide you. Have you made any progress on this?

Even though I'm not psychically gifted, I do know enough to recommend (and I'm sure you've heard this before) that whenever you feel that something psychic is happening, immediately visualize yourself surrounded with white light and ask for spiritual protection. This is to let the good spirits who might be trying to reach out to you, perhaps your spirit guide(s) in, and to keep any unwanted interlopers OUT!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 am

Starshine
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008

Yes HL definitely sounds like you have mediumistic tendencies. Like Spookannie said - make sure you do the white light when they are around. Also, the more you acknowledge these presences and see them, the stronger your gifts will grow. Awesome!! Thanks for sharing and let us know if you have anymore experiences

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008
Highlander

wow,thanks group i will next time although they happen the glimpses in a flick of an eye (scuse the pun) lol

so maybe after i should surround my self in the spirit light...or like you said white light.

thanks again all of you for taking the time to read my posts i know i keep thanking everyone...but i have always done this and i dont know half the time if it's my immagination...but im starting to feel that maybe it's genuine..thanks group.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Starshine
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008

Highlander, if you see another one out the corner of your eye, perhaps close your eyes and try and feel them. White light first though - I call it that but there are lots of different names for it - that's just to protect you. You'll probably gain more knowledge through your sense of feeling from the spirit like whether it's male or female. Just a thought

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Postby Dellycat » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Dellycat
Mon Apr 21, 2008

Good advise Starshine, let us know how you go Highlander, hope it works for you

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Highlander

Hey Guys and Gals.
I Missed you...I'm just visiting I am still a loyal member but I have been having problems with the internet lately (If you don't already know,ask Delly...I give permission to tell )

What I mean when i say It's happening again,
I have had these strange dreams where i see a dark figure...I have battle4d him with all kinds of Dream weapons i could create...eventually i defeated him with an unusual weapon...Love.

I think I'm getting stronger with My spiritual gifts...but I have noway of knowing which Is which or how to focus and use them.

Again i say I Miss all of you guys,Especially CelticSpirits,If your Reading this I will always be there,I Will find away..And Delly It's ok to let people know about my problem(Only IF they want to know.)

Take care guys I'll come back when i can,I promise.

Return to “Ghost Talk”