Daytime sighting

Do you know of a haunted battlefield? Discuss it here!
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Daytime sighting

Postby Jemm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 am

Terry
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009

Here is one I got at a WWII reenactment at Gettysburg two years ago.I know a lot of people are not big fans of orbs,that's ok to each there own.Myself I believe they are a soul,not all of them but most.I know some are dust or other explainable object.
Seems like in just about every form when the subject gets brought up some one will say show me a daytime pic.Well here's one, no lights or flash of any kind on it's own.Also bright.
Had to dig for this one I forgot I had it.If your not a believer in orbs,I like to call them soul forms.I mean no offence to anyone.For some reason I've seen this topic get very heated in other forms. I don't understand that.The paranormal is full of mysteries. Who Knows for sure on any topic related to paranormal.I think the best thing is keeping a open mind we can all learn from each other.

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: Daytime sighting

Postby Dellycat » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 am

Dellycat
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009

Interesting picture and interesting statement. I don't believe in orbs, but I also agree it is each to his own and that most orbs are explainable but also there are a few that are not.
On first look at this photo I would say it looks like a bit of moisture close to the lens, caught in a bit of sunlight as the area looks damp with the sun breaking through. But it is the only one in the photo and it is harder to get this sort of thing in the day time (though not impossible), so I will keep an open mind on this one and would like to hear what others think

Return to “Haunted Battlefields”