Haunted Liverpool (books)

Information on books our members have read or heard about, covering ghostly encounters, paranormal, tarot, crystals, chakras, reiki, meditation etc
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Haunted Liverpool (books)

Postby Jemm » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 am

Author..Tom Sleman

Tom had a regular segment on radio Merseyside where he presented a slot about ghosts and local mysteries on the Billy Butler show.
The show was most popular in the north west and the response from listeners is confirmation of a widespread fascination in the paranormal.
With this book, take a spine-chilling journey along Liverpools streets and meet Spring Heeled Jack, Harrington Street visions, Bernie with the broken neck,the Grey Lady of Grove Street and many other spooky characters and ghostly encounters.

A very easy book to read, one that you can put down and go back to often.

There are 13 books in this series and 6 other titles..I'm looking forward to reading more of his works.

Ohhhhhhh Jemms a happy camper ...my Library here in Noosa ordered the other 12 Haunted Liverpool series plus 2 more of Toms books...sooooo I borrowed them all ..they are only 145 pages each book , I'm up to book 5 already...its a terrible rainy day here ...good day to dive into somemore reading...once my chores are done.
These are terrific reading..short stories of actual hauntings ...investigations etc.

Return to “Books”