Haunted Mobile

Information on books our members have read or heard about, covering ghostly encounters, paranormal, tarot, crystals, chakras, reiki, meditation etc
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Haunted Mobile

Postby Jemm » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 pm

thats pronounced Mobil ..not mobile as in phone :giggle:

Haunted Mobile by Elizabeth Parker

from Bienville Books, the gift shops at the Museum of Mobile and the Mobile Carnival Museum, Barnes and Noble, or order it from Amazon. It’s a compilation of the specifically haunted houses from the Mobile Ghosts books. It has an entirely new story about The Mobile Carnival Museum, and some updates. You can read some highlights from the MCM story and see the photos. (I did not get interior photos for the story in time for the book to go to press. It was a rush job.)

It’s not possible to list all the books I admire in this field, and I have read so many that I am surely leaving some fantastic titles out of this list — but here are some of my absolute favorites, with title images below:

http://mobileghosts.net/books/
I have read quite a few of these books and I'm working through the list :book:

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Re: Haunted Mobile

Postby Buddah James » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:48 pm

thnxs Jemm i'll have to see if my local libary has these books if not the nearest book shop !!

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Haunted Mobile

Postby Jemm » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Local libraries are pretty good these days , I usually make a list of what I want and request them on our Online site..they get back to me pretty quickly and then email me when the books are in...when you make out your list , do Title Author and then I go to the Amazon book site and see if theyve got it there then add the price of the book to the list , its all helpful for the library and you get your books quicker. :cheesy:

Return to “Books”