True Police Stories of the Strange & Unexplained

Information on books our members have read or heard about, covering ghostly encounters, paranormal, tarot, crystals, chakras, reiki, meditation etc
Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

True Police Stories of the Strange & Unexplained

Postby Buddah James » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm

just read this book called "True Police Stories of the Strange and Unexplained" by Ingrid P.Dean a retired
Detective Sergeant and Forensic Artist of the Michigan State Police !! I found it very intresting to read
as it was from all over America in what Police people have encountered in their duties as Police Officers

this is an excert from the back cover of the book so you have some idea of what to expect in the book

These true, first-hand accounts from law enforcement officals accross the nation reveal how intuition,
apperations,UFOs, prophetic dreams, and other forces beyound our understanding have impacted them
in the line of duty.

The weird and unexplained experiences in this book take place in the midst of death-defying gun battles
thrilling rescues and heart-searing tragedies that police officers face every day and reveal the
fascinating inner lives of the heroic men and women behind the badge !! :examine:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: True Police Stories of the Strange & Unexplained

Postby Jemm » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:03 pm

now that sounds like my type of book :yes:
I'll see if our library has it , if not , I can order it in :grin:

Return to “Books”