Haunted Stull Cemetery continues to fascinate paranormal res

Places of interest around the world. Australia doesn't have a monopoly on ghosts!
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Haunted Stull Cemetery continues to fascinate paranormal res

Postby Jemm » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:05 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/haunted-stull-cemetery-continues-to-fascinate-paranormal-researchers?cid=taboola_inbound

Cemeteries – the cities of the dead – are considered by many to be the most haunted locations on earth. Stull Cemetery in Stull, Kansas is among the most notorious. It’s been called one of the “seven gateways to hell” that exist in various places on earth. The cemetery, supposedly with an address on Devil’s Lane, has been featured in several horror movies over the years that have only added to its fearsome reputation.

The town itself dates from 1862. The cemetery contains about 100 graves and originally also housed a small church that was built in 1867. The church was destroyed by a fire in the early 1900s. Satan himself is said to appear at this site on the Spring Equinox and on All Hallow’s Eve, although this sounds more like urban legend than fact. Naturally, it attracts thrill seekers and vandals, which could be more dangerous than the so-called demons themselves. However, it’s hard to deny that Stull Cemetery radiates a certain creepy aura if for no other reason than its reputation.

Uploaded on Sep 22, 2009
2012: This video is 100% REAL! although I guess it's so good, it seems fake... lol. I am not interested in trying to fool anyone in any way... I have been fascinated by the paranormal since I was a kid, I was amazed by what I caught here and I thought I'd share.. so just chill and enjoy the video. I still get chills every time I watch it.. having a "spirit" or ghost asking you to help them can be kind of unsettling.. makes me wonder what kind of distress they were in, what they are doing there, and if they even know they are dead.. wish I would've done some research before I moved out of the state.

This cemetery is referred to as one of the 7 gates to hell and also one of only 2 places on earth where the devil himself appears... whether thats true or not who knows. We went there anyways since the legend sounds so creepy and all and though we didnt hear or see anything while we were there, except for me getting a sudden urge to leave, this is what we caught on film/audio. At about 0:07 you will hear what sounds like "GET THE WALL" or "HIT THE WALL" which is creepy cuz a few minutes before we had been talking about the wall that someone made out of bricks from the abandoned and now collapsed church... Then at about 0:44 you will clearly hear "HELP ME" right after I say "WE'RE LEAVING" while signaling to my husband in the distance, at this point I'm the only one there and I get this sudden urge to leave... I got a couple more "whispers" In other videos but this is by far the best. I'm not an experienced ghost hunter of any sort..

Return to “Other Haunts around the World”