The Fight Continues....

News updates and book information
Jemm
Admin
Admin

The Fight Continues....

Postby Jemm » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Several days ago, a video appeared on YouTube promoting an upcoming event to be held at The Queen Mary in Long Beach, Ca. It was a professional shoot. Cameras followed riders as they drove their bikes through the historical areas of the ship. If you read our previous post, you are already familiar with the details. If you haven’t, let me briefly catch you up.

http://eastvalleyparanormal.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/words-and-actions/

there are many many people in all sorts of groups...historians, paranormal groups , and just general people who are doing their best to bring the plight of the QM to the RIGHT authorities :clap:

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: The Fight Continues....

Postby Dellycat » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:07 pm

That was a good article and raises all the right questions.
Heads need to roll over this, something needs to be done to those that allowed it to happen.
Instead of blaming the motor bike mob, who have been made the scapegoats here, they should go to the names listed at the end of the video, those staff who were thanked for their help and I bet, once they are targeted they will talk and name more names.
Makes me so angry what has happened and how it has been handled so far :threaten2: :threaten:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:01 pm

theres more to come this isnt over by a long shot...I pulled up the M/cycle page last night and its still advertising to be held on the grounds outside AND get this ONBOARD!!! so it will be interesting to see where this goes now especially after all the negative responses.

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Postby Buddah James » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:22 pm

oh the joys of being the MANAGEMENT where you can blame everyone else and still smell like a fresh
bunch red roses even though the MANAGEMENT is still climbing out of the sewer system !! but the
question remains as this "who's the person that signed the agreement forms to allow the Motor X to
hold their show on the Queen Mary and on the grounds surrounding the QM" ?????? answer is the
MANAGEMENT of the QUEEN MARY !! why i outta :tnt: :swear: :threaten: :threaten2: :threaten2:

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Postby Jemm » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:55 am

theres a lot of passing the buck at the moment but stay tuned

Return to “Queen Mary Supporters”