Special Thanks

News updates and book information
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Special Thanks

Postby Jemm » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 pm

A huge Thank You to Bob Davis for your continuous support and getting our Forum out there for the world to see.
I had a grin from ear to ear when I saw this , many many thatnks from me and the team :clap: :heart:

http://www.myspace.com/planetparanormal/blog/544530191
15 Oct 2011
Great Forums site Aussie Ghosts all New and Shiny With Special Queen Mary and QMS section

Hey Guys, Planet Paranormal and Queen Mary Shadows has an ever increasing fan base in Australia. This is in very large part due to all the great people at Aussie Ghosts and their mega forum site. This all new and improved site is awesome and it's not just for the people of Australia, no not by any means. This site has info from haunts all over the world and is a great place to go when your bored of the same old ghost stories. They cover locations from all corners of the globe including your favorite American haunts.
They have even been so wonderful as to put up an entire section for the Queen Mary, Queen Mary Shadows and Planet Paranormal. This is a great place to help spread info about the ship we love so much and the work we do on her in order to reach a broader international audience. Doing so will only help the ship and her tourism for many years to come. Please stop by and share your stories and evidence with all the great people at Aussie Ghosts who have worked so hard on this site and have been so kind to all those who investigate the haunted Queen Mary.

Dellycat
Site Owner/Admin
Site Owner/Admin

Re: Special Thanks

Postby Dellycat » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:24 pm

FANTASTIC... Thank you Bob :clap: :kisses:

Buddah James
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Re: Special Thanks

Postby Buddah James » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:53 am

Thnxs Bob for your help in promoting Aussie Ghosts !! and heres a big :kisses:
from my pup Max Jnr for doing it and your next beer is from me !!

Return to “Queen Mary Supporters”