News updates and book information
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Queen Mary Ghosts by Robert and Anne Wlodarski

Postby Jemm » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm

qmghosts.jpg
qmghosts.jpg (43.87 KiB) Viewed 2408 times
I was lucky enough to have this book sent to me from Bob Davis and autographed too :grin:
This is the type of book that you can put down then pick up again and still find something different each time.
my vote..
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard the Queen Mary, the most haunted ship in the world, where you can step into the past, and easily imagine what it must have been like to sail aboard this luxurious ocean liner. Memories abound throughout the ship, conjuring up nostalgic reminiscences of a bygone era... There are also plenty of ghosts to go around! The Queen Mary appears to be a door to another world, where strange and unexplainable things continue to happen. Whoever, or whatever lurks in the shadows, can be seen, heard and felt. For those who have witnessed the events, it is all too real. The ship is a "dead zone" that sends a shiver up people's spines, makes their hair stand on end, or causes them to seek the safety of a well-lit room, and find comfort in other human contact. These occurrences continue to happen with great regularity to people from all walks of life--- skeptics and believers alike. As some parapsychologists suggest, where there are so many memeories and emotions there is bound to be residual energy and a potential for hauntings. This updated book has the very latest in Queen Mary hauntspitality.

http://www.planetparanormal.com/author.html

Planet Paranormal
Spirit
Spirit

Re: Queen Mary Ghosts by Robert and Anne Wlodarski

Postby Planet Paranormal » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:21 pm

I am on my third copy of this book and the second addition of the book. I was honored to be in the book. The first copies fell apart after years of constant use. They write the kind of books that when you go to a location you want to take the book with you for reference. That's what Brian and I hope to achieve with the books we are writing. I want books you will take with you on every trip :-)

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Queen Mary Ghosts by Robert and Anne Wlodarski

Postby Jemm » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:26 pm

those are the only sort of books I'm interested in ...not into fantasy or fiction...give me the real deal :)

Return to “Queen Mary Supporters”