Jackie & Sarah

All photos and videos of Queen Mary and her resident spirits can be posted here.
Jemm
Admin
Admin

Jackie & Sarah

Postby Jemm » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:03 am

From Brian Clune:

Queen Mary Shadows
Jackie: ( Jaclyn Torin) A little girl who is said to be 5 or 6 years old and believed to have drowned in the second class pool. This area is now the Royal Theater. Jackie likes to play in both pool areas of the ship. Jackie is said to have wandered the ship for the past sixty years by the late Peter James. Jackie can be heard singing, laughing, giggling, calling for her mommy and daddy and even audibly answering questions. You can hear some of these exchanges on the EVP section on Queen Mary Shadows.com

Sarah: She is believed to be between 6 and 8 years old and reportedly guards Jackie. She possibly drowned in the pool in 1949 according to Peter James. Another theory is that Jackie and Sarah were murdered, possibly by the ghost referred to as Grumpy. Sarah can be heard singing with Jackie and has been known to be temperamental and even slightly aggressive at times. The late Peter James stated that he was slapped by Sarah late one night. I have never encountered Sarah being anything but pleasant to me. Peter even said after Sarah got use to him she was very pleasant.-Copyright Bob Davis and Queen Mary Shadows

princess13
Devil
Devil

Re: Jackie & Sarah

Postby princess13 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Poor little mites. Makes your heart bleed for them.

Jemm
Admin
Admin

Re: Jackie & Sarah

Postby Jemm » Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 pm

my heart aches everytime I hear Bobs EVP :butbut:

Return to “Queen Mary Photos”